Seneste Fallout 76 opdatering er nu ude og den er gratis for alle spillere. Det er Expeditions: The Pitt der for første gnag giver dig mulighed for at udforske uden for Appalachia. Du rejser til den industrielle ødemark for at gennemføre missioner. du møder bl.a. fjenderne Trogs som første gang dukkede op i Fallout 3‘s The Pitt.
Expeditions: The Pitt includes:
- New Location – Journey back to post-war Pittsburgh for the first time since Fallout 3. Once a beacon of industry, nuclear conflict has ravaged the once great city. Increased levels of radiation have mutated its citizens, causing strife and warring factions to emerge from the chaos.
- Expeditions – Large-scale repeatable missions for groups of up to four players. From Whitespring Refuge in Appalachia, players will power a Vertibird to transport them into the heart of The Pitt. What awaits are randomized, repeatable, end-game missions designed to test the most experienced and prepared groups.
- New Story and Factions – Discover a new storyline centered around two warring factions: the blue-collar freedom fighters of the Union, and the power-hungry raider faction of the Fanatics. Fight for the Union to help reclaim their home. Meet its eccentric and mechanically skilled leaders, learn about the uneasy ties that bind them, and uncover how the toxic wasteland of The Pitt is driving its inhabitants to madness.
- New Rewards – Conquer Expeditions to earn Stamps, a new currency exchangeable with the Union. Collect unique new weapons, Power Armor, outfits, C.A.M.P. furnishings, and more all crafted by Union mechanics.
- New Enemies – Defend yourself against all manner of creatures in The Pitt, including the return of the deadly and aggressive Trogs, as you explore the dense city streets and underground labyrinth of The Pitt.
For more information on the latest update, visit fallout.bethesda.net.