Rygtemøllen er i fuld gang med hensyn til den kommende konsol fra Nintendo, og dette rygte håber vi ikke er et af dem med hold i.

Den meget kendte spil analytiker Michael Pachter, har nemlig udtalt sig om den kommende Nintendo NX:

“Nintendo’s past practice has been to announce their next generation consoles at E3, and to release them 18 months later. And they typically will have a prototype and a couple of game markups… where you can play something.

But they take about 18 months, and last I checked we don’t have 18 months until the end of 2016. So, it is less likely that something is coming out in 2016. But, the rumours are that there are NX dev kits out there. We don’t know how long they have been out there, but if the rumour has leaked they have probably been out a couple of months. It is really slightly possible that developers can make something for NX console launch in fall 2016, and do a quality product in 13 – 15 months. Slightly possible.”

“So again, not knowing what the NX is, I don’t know when it’s coming out. I’d say 20 percent chance it comes out in 2016 in the US, 80 percent chance it comes out in 2017. If you don’t see it before E3, there’s a zero percent chance it’s coming out in 2016.”

Hans bud på en udgivelse af Nintendo NX er 2017, MEN det er jo bare hans syn på sagen, så det er jo ikke sikkert han har ret i det.

Vi håber lidt på han ikke har, for vi ville elske at skulle annoncere den næste konsol fra Nintendo meget snart.