Den farverige 8-bit bataljon fra 8-Bit Armies gør sig klar til at invadere PS4 og XO. Det er et friskt pust til RTS genren med et moderne militærtema der er let at spille på konsoller. Der kommer desuden en special udgave i butikkerne d. 13. december. Det udgives af hollanske SOEDESCO og er udviklet af Petroglyph Games der er stiftet af folk som har været hos Westwood.
Countless hours of fun
In 8-Bit Armies, players can obliterate their enemies in an epic clash of firepower, commanding massive armies of tanks, artillery, aircraft, snipers, engineers and superweapons. With 40 singleplayer missions, 12 co-op missions, an online multiplayer mode and an AI skirmish mode, there’s tons of epic battles to be fought.
In addition to 8-Bit Armies, there’s two more games in Petroglyph’s 8-Bit RTS Series: The fantasy themed 8-Bit Hordes and the sci-fi themed 8-Bit Invaders!. Each game has its own maps, singleplayer campaign, skirmish and co-op missions, but they all share a unique feature: cross-title multiplayer. This means that the three games can be mixed up online, so that players can use their tanks and troops to battle against fierce dragons or savage aliens.
- Mix up 8-Bit Armies, 8-Bit Hordes & 8-Bit Invaders in cross-title multiplayer
- Fight alone in singleplayer campaign or battle with a buddy in co-op missions
- Test your skills in online multiplayer or against the AI in in skirmish battles
- Enjoy an entirely original soundtrack from award-winning artist Frank Klepacki
- Jump right in with easy to play military units and structures