Jeg er ikke bekendt med om der findes officielle transfervinduer i eSport. Under alle omstændigheder så er Heroic nu blevet forstærket med Patrick “es3tag” Hansen.
Following a couple of weeks working on a replacement for “valde”, Henrik “FeTiSh” Christensen and the team is now ready to present the new line-up.
With immediate effect 21 year old Patrick “es3tag” Hansen joins the team from Tricked Esport, and will already today be playing with his new team mates.
Patrick “es3tag” Hansen:
– I am thrilled to be playing with Heroic, who I know from playing with a couple of the guys earlier, but more importantly is a major step up for me. It’s my ambition to be among the best, and Heroic has the potential to be an absolute top contender.
– I’ve been shown around the facilities at RFRSH and been introduced to the set-up, and I am really looking forward to be a part of a top professional environment like this. I have only good things to say about Tricked and the guys in the organization, but this is a major step up compared to what I’ve experienced before.
– Short term we have some extremely important tournaments ahead of us and little time to prepare, but I’ve already pracced with the team and I know a couple of the guys very well, so I think we’ll be in good shape. The competition is fierce, but long term, the ambition is to be in top 10 and ultimately to take on the top teams.
Henrik “FeTiSh” Christensen, Coach of Heroic:
– We’ve been very focused upon finding a player who can contribute to the team from day one and we had several highly qualified candidates. Individual skills and team work has been key words, and eventhough we knew him beforehand, I must say es3tag has impressed me during the days we’ve worked with him.
– It’s always a challenge to change a strong player, but the way it has been handled and by bringing in es3tag, I am confident we’re actually coming out a lot stronger from this move. We have high ambitions, and I believe we’re closer to reaching them by this move. No words or talking will bring us there, though, so from here on it’s hard work and focus from each and every one of us.