Man havde nok set den komme, men nu er det officielt. Let’s Sing 2020 er netop annonceret.
Denne års version af Let’s Sing kommer til at indeholde 30 sange når det udgives. Ud over det, så får vi en masse andre lækkerier. I kan se en fuld liste over hvad spillet indeholder her:
- Strong playlist with 30 international hits and original music videos
- Sing solo or up to four players
- PS4: choose between within maximum of 4 Smartphones or 2 USB-Mics + 2 headsets or 2 USB-Mics + 2 SingStar-Mics
- Switch: choose between within maximum of 4 Smartphones, 2 USB-Mics and 1 headset( bundle available November 15th)
- Five exciting game modes: ‘Classic’, ‘Mixtape 2.0’,’feat.’, ‘Jukebox’, ‘World Contest’…
- No mic at hand? It doesn’t matter – with the Let’s Sing Microphone-App, you can turn your smartphone into a microphone in no time at all
- Climb the online leaderboard and get more song packs in the online store like ‘Best of 90’s’, ‘Party Classics’ and more
- Perform solo or together with your friends. Hit the right notes can score the most points – can you crack the high score?
- Find your perfect match! The better you sing together, the higher your “compatibility score” is. Singing with friends and family or also team up with your idol in the single-player mode.
- World Contest: Take on the world! Try to reach the top of the leaderboard or just have fun with your friends – choose a player you want to challenge and try to beat other singers online. The game shows the performance of the other players as if you were singing together.
- Mix Tape 2.0: Mix different song extracts together with this innovative game mode. Each mix is dynamically generated and thus guarantees a playlist that never repeats itself and a lot of fun. Create your own mixtapes with your favourite songs with the mixtape creator.
- Relax after your singing session with a list of songs for the next groovy party.
Let’s Sing 2020 udkommer den 25. oktober til Nintendo Switch og PlayStation 4.