Hvis du er til halloween, så er det måske her du skal læse med. Modrian spillet går halloween amok. Læs meget mere om det her:
Halloween Season has arrived, and Lantana Games is celebrating in style! From now through October 31, Mondrian – Plastic Reality players can submit Jack O’Lantern levels, built using the game’s Mondrian Maker and Mondrian Studio toolsets, to the game’s Steam Workshop page for a chance to win exclusive prizes.
The Mondrian pumpkin carving contest is hosted in collaboration with ArtChops’ annual pumpkin carving contest, which includes other categories such as Digital Art, Game Jams, Traditional Art, and real Jack O’Lanterns. All entries in the Mondrian Pumpkin Carving Contest will receive customized versions of their Steam Workshop thumbnails in a Wooden frame, and a POAP token verifying their submission (delivered throughout the month). The top 3 winners will receive:
- Gold, Silver, and Bronze frames, respectively, of their Steam Workshop thumbnails
- Subscriptions to the Lantana Games Twitch account
- Dedicated roles on the Lantana Games Discord
- High quality prints or print-quality digital versions of their creations and optional Lantana Games sticker packs
To enter the contest, all that’s needed is a copy of Mondrian – Plastic Reality on Steam. Then open up Mondrian Maker and create a Jack O’Lantern level! Optionally, you can visit the game’s Workshop and Subscribe to any pumpkin template, made by Lantana Games or the community, to help you get started. Once your level is complete, click the “Play Your Level” button and select “Open In Studio,” where you can create a thumbnail image.
Back in Mondrian Maker, click the Share button, make sure the checkboxes are set to “Public,” “Level,” and “Gala Entry” respectively. Upload your Jack O’Lantern to Steam Workshop and you’re in the contest!
For a more in-depth look at making your own Mondrian Jack O’Lantern, Lantana Games has posted a new tutorial on their Youtube channel: https://youtu.be/qstKMTuGerc
Contestants may submit as many levels as they like, however they will only be eligible for one reward pack if chosen. Levels will be judged on the following criteria:
- Creativity: Is this an entirely new pumpkin design? If so, is it visually appealing? If not, what was done with the template to make it unique?
- Playability: How were modifiers and obstacles used to make the piece stand out at each difficulty? Is it fun to play with just the right balance of challenge and speed?
- Visibility: How is the level’s thumbnail? Does it accurately portray a spooky or fun Halloween feeling? Does it properly show off the level’s “carving” aspect?
All entrants will be contacted individually via the “Private Developer Comments” section in their Workshop item, with updated thumbnails and POAPs (an Ethereum wallet required to claim the POAP, but calm down, it’s free!). Winners will be selected within two weeks of the contest ending (11/14/2021) and, again, contacted with customized Workshop thumbnails and a secure form for shipping, Twitch, and Discord info. Lantana Games will make all best efforts to keep the community up-to-date on judging progress and any issues that may cause delays.