Det er snart længe siden vi har set noget til Moto Racer serien, men nu er der godt nyt, for nu har Motor Racer 4 fået udgivelses dato.
Spillet har en del at byde på, og der er kommet en del informationer ud om hvad spillet har at byde på.
Der er frigivet en del info om de forskellige game modes, og dem kan i se her:
- King of the Hill : Each rider starts with the same time on the clock. While time runs down for the leader, the other racers get extra turbo. The first player to get their counter down to zero wins the race.
- Last Man Standing : The last player to pass each checkpoint is eliminated.
- Survival : The race starts with very little time on the clock. Players gain time by passing the checkpoints. In single-player mode, the aim is to survive for a specific length of time. In multi-player mode, the winner is the last player with time left on their clock.
- Catch-Up : Opponents begin the race with a headstart and the player reach first place by a specific time.
- Wolf Pack :The player begins the race with a headstart and must maintain it for a certain length of time without being overtaken.
- Ghost Bike : The player starts the race in last place and is not allowed to deviate from the road or collide with others. S/he must finish in a specified minimum place.
- Golden Helmet : Competitors must earn the one golden helmet up for grabs during the race. To do this, they must be first past the initial checkpoint. If the player wearing the golden helmet is hit by another player, s/he surrenders it to that player. If a player falls off their bike, s/he loses the helmet and it is automatically sent to the next checkpoint.
Motor Racer 4 udgives til Playstation 4, Xbox One og PC den 13. Oktober.