Så er Scarlet Republics Kickstarter inde i de sidste 24 timer. Du kan se status og støtte projektet her: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/167245551/scarlet-republics Der er mere end 1300 som allerede støtter med 320.000 kr. så det bliver helt sikkert til noget.
Scarlet Republics is what would happen if Fire Emblem had a lovechild with Divinity and a Joe Abercrombie book. It is a tactical RPG inspired by a mix of western and Japanese gameplay with a deeply interactive and immersive story.
The game is set in the vibrant and treacherous city-states of Corsano, a fantasy world inspired by the Italian renaissance and the art of Leonardo Da Vinci. The game tells an intriguing fantasy story of vengeance and conquest, with plenty of choice, consequence, and wit.
- Turn-Based Tactics: In Scarlet Republics you guide a squad of mercenaries in turn-based combat. The game features 7 unique classes divided over 20 playable characters. It is up to you to pick and mold your squad to suit your playstyle and strategies.
- Get Creative with Squad-Building: We have built the RPG system to match customization with organic, pseudo-random growths with a focus on squad building and gutwrenching choices for how to grow your characters. Experimenting with different builds and synergies is a key aspect of creating your perfect mercenary company.
- Choice and Consequence: How you progress depends entirely upon your decisions. Large parts of the game, including entire battle-maps and quests, are choice specific and it is impossible to see it all in one playthrough.
- A living, breathing world: Inspired by the Mediterranean, the Renaissance and the vineyards and olive groves of Italy and Greece, Corsano is a land of vibrant colors, heady spices, merchant lords, pirates, politics, intrigue and, of course, war.
- Da Vinci & Tango: The game’s art style is inspired by renaissance art and the sketches of the master Leonardo Da Vinci. The soundtrack mixes classical fantasy with inspirations from tango and flamenco for a dramatic sunset vibe.
Scarlet Republics is made by 8 audacious dreamers from Copenhagen, who share a passion for fantasy stories and video games. The game has been in development since 2018 and launched a Kickstarter campaign in September 2020.