Er du en af dem som venter på Skydome Early Access skydes igang, kan vi fortælle at ventetiden er forbi nu. Læs meget mere om denne herlighed her:
Skydome Early Access kicks off today with major ‘Erebus Invasion’ update
gamigo’s unique tower defense game with a touch of MOBA launches into Early Access with new content and tons of improvements
Hamburg, August 18th, 2021 – gamigo has announced its highly-anticipated 4 vs 4 tower defense game with a touch of MOBA, Skydome is now available in Early Access.
Skydome is an epic tower-defense battle arena game that has players diving into action-packed fast-paced matches on an isometric 3D playing field. Depending on each participant’s playstyle, players can craft elaborate defenses with their team or face the battle head-on by utilizing special “Intervention Skills” to sabotage their opponents. Death mazes, magic portals, and time manipulation are all part of a player’s toolset on their journey to become the ultimate champion.
- CHAMPIONS A-PLENTY – A continuously updated roster of diverse Champions, each with their own unique skills and personal towers
- FAMILIAR SURROUNDINGS – Fast-paced, isometric 3D action strategy gameplay with MOBA-style jungle areas filled with unique boss monsters
- FORTIED DEFENSES – Players can deploy walls and towers to fortify their map
- INTERVENTION SKILLS – Death mazes, magical portals, and time manipulation are just some of the unique tools at a player’s disposal
- INVASION SYSTEM – Defeat waves of monsters invading your territory and fight your enemies by utilizing buffs, extra troops and more
- 4 vs 4 MULTIPLAYER MATCHES – team up with your friends to outsmart your competition
- SEASONAL RANKS – A full seasonal ranking system launches today
The Early Access launch of Skydome includes a massive patch — called “Erebus Invasion” — which features the new Champion “Marcus”, gameplay and balance changes, and introduces the new Invasion System. Once Champions defeat Erebus’ Shadowlings, they can take direct control of these mischievous creatures to launch attacks against their opponent’s side of the map.
Today’s Early Access launch also kicks off the first Battle Pass for Skydome’s inaugural season and the start of a free rotation of playable Champions in the game’s diverse lineup, enabling all players to prepare for glorious rewards and massive fun in the years to come.
For more information, please visit the Skydome’s official website.
Skydome is now available in Early Access on Glyph and Steam.