Det bliver stort og vi har sakset alle detaljer nedenfor:
At the sold out FINAL FANTASY® XIV Fan Festival in Tokyo, Japan, SQUARE ENIX® revealed that the highly anticipated third expansion, Shadowbringers™ will take players to Norvrandt, in the First World. This marks the first time Warriors of Light will journey beyond the world of Hydaelyn™, as they must become Warriors of Darkness to fight against the forces of Light, which threaten to destroy this world.
During the event Key Note, Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida announced numerous new features, including:
• New Job – Dancer: Dancer joins gunbreaker as one of the new jobs in Shadowbringers. This ranged attacker not only unleashes powerful attacks using chakrams, but also performs dances to execute abilities and provide beneficial effects to their party.
• New Player Race – Hrothgar: The male-only Hrothgar player race compliments the recently announced female-only Viera as the second new playable race in Shadowbringers. The Hrothgar and Viera will also have unique, customisable features specific to their races.
• New Player Cities – The Crystarium and Eulmore: Located in Norvrandt, these two cities will serve as new player hubs and play a key role in the Shadowbringers main storyline.
• New Raid – Eden: This new high-end raid content will feature multiple challenging bosses, as well as a new character designed by KINGDOM HEARTS® Director and FINAL FANTASY series veteran, Tetsuya Nomura
• New Beast Tribe and Primal: The bearded dwarves and the “Sin-eater,” Innocence.
• New Field Area – Lakeland
These features add to the list of exciting previously announced content, including a level cap increase to level 80, an all-new Trust System, a new 24-player alliance raid entitled “YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse,” New Game+, and end-game content for crafters and gatherers which sees the Restoration of the Holy See of Ishgard. More information is available at: https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/shadowbringers/
SQUARE ENIX announced further updates and collaborations to expand the world of FINAL FANTASY XIV Online.
The FINAL FANTASY XV collaboration scheduled for release on April 16 will feature hero Noctis Lucis Caelum entering the world of Hydaelyn. FINAL FANTASY XIV Online players who complete the collaboration content can obtain a number of FINAL FANTASY XV-themed rewards, including Noctis’ hairstyle and outfit and the first ever four-person mount: the Regalia.
More information is available at: https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/ffxv/.
Zenos yae Galvus of FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood™ will be joining the roster of DISSIDIA® FINAL FANTASY NT.