Udvikleren ION LANDS kan nu annoncerert at deres historiedrevene cyberpunk spil Cloudpunk udkommer 23. april på Steam. Det er en æstetisk voxel oplevelse som 95.000 har sat på deres Steam ønskeseddel. Det kommer også til Nintendo Switch, PS4 og Xbox One senere på året.
Cloudpunk is the story of a courier driver for a semi-legal delivery company based in the sprawling city of Nivalis. From the Marrow below to the spires that pierce the edge of the troposphere, a rain soaked neon metropolis is waiting to be explored. No delivery job is too dangerous, and no one is faster than a Cloudpunk driver.
In this story-based cyberpunk game players will meet a diverse range of characters including androids, AI and unscrupulous humans at every level of society. Everyone has a story to tell, and in the course of one night in Nivalis, everything will change.
“As massive cyberpunk genre fans we had plenty of chances to make a game about shooting people in a futuristic city. With Cloudpunk we wanted to instead focus on what it’s like to experience a cyberpunk city, to live in there as a struggling delivery driver” says Marko Dieckmann, studio head of ION LANDS. “At its core, Cloudpunk is about what it takes to make it in a city. Whether that city is New York in the ‘80s, San Francisco today, or some futuristic city a thousand years from now. The richness and character and struggles are familiar to everyone everywhere.”
- Explore an immense vertical cyberpunk city with your hover car and on foot
- Unravel mysteries in a world of corporate conspiracy, hackers and rogue AI through the eyes of Rania
- Meet a diverse range of characters and immerse yourself in their everyday lives
- Your decisions will have a lasting impact on the inhabitants of Nivalis
- Discover hidden places and items unlocking additional stories