Så er der lagt op til eventyr i i denne roguelite, metroidvania inspirerede, action-platformer. Den udkommer 11. august på konsoller og du kan læse mere nedenfor.
Play the award-winning action roguelite Dead Cells and its 4 original DLCs, plus unlock Castlevania content with the Return to Castlevania DLC! Dead Cells is a roguelite, metroidvania inspired, action-platformer. You’ll explore a sprawling, ever-changing castle… assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers in 2D souls-lite combat. No checkpoints. Kill, die, learn, repeat. We release free content updates every few months to keep the game fresh too!
- 17 Levels – Each one with its own atmosphere, foes and secrets to discover.
- 5 Bosses – Made by the most sadistic of the devs, raised on the salt of the testers.
- 150 or so weapons and skills – Spears, swords, bows, magic spells, shields, pets, frying pans etc. You name it, we got it.
- 1 panic roll to get you out of trouble!
- 4 special powers, unlocking new areas and paths (metroidvania gear lock items).
- 1 epic responsive, fluid and fun to play combat system.
- 1 Boss Rush Mode – Fight against 3 or 5 bosses back-to-back. Featuring enhanced (i.e. harder) bosses!
- Continuous development – We are still adding regular free content to the game every 2-3 months to keep the game fresh for you
Unlock the four original Dead Cells DLCs, giving you late-game content plus an entire new pathway to follow, with an alternative ending and tons of new enemies, weapons & outfits.
- 8 new levels – six of which make up an entire new pathway through greenhouses, across floating islands and into shipwreck graveyards, culminating in a final battle on the top of a soaring lighthouse, including a unique chase/mini-boss level! The two other levels add more late-game variety, with one level only accessible at the highest difficulty.
- 5 new bosses, with one only accessible at the highest difficulty. That’s right, these DLCs double the number of available bosses in the game!
- 21 new enemies, including living mushrooms, giant ticks, snake cultists, spooky necromancers and multi-legged spiky abominations.
- 34 new weapons/skills – double-handed scythes, lightning shields, a flying talking sword and a throwable shark?!
- 52 new outfits – loads of options to freshen up your look if you’re tired of the 70 others…
Return to Castlevania:
Team up with Richter Belmont & Alucard to battle through the ancient corridors of Dracula’s Castle. Wield iconic Castlevania weapons against hordes of monsters to reach the throne room of the Dark Lord himself…
- 14 iconic weapons such as the Vampire Killer, Throwing Axe & Holy Water. Each item has been translated into the fast-paced combat of Dead Cells while keeping their original essence.
- 2 levels – Dracula’s Castle and the Castle’s Outskirts. Secret rooms. Flame-lit corridors. Gloomy tombs. Beautiful paintings. Food hidden in the walls. Full of original monsters from the series, such as harpies, werewolves & haunted armors, the character of the iconic Castle will transport you into the realms of gothic fantasy.
- 51 original Castlevania tunes in a soundtrack that can be heard across the entire game. On top of this, we’ve taken the 12 most iconic tracks, such as Vampire Killer, Bloody Tears and Simon Belmont’s Theme, and reimagined them in the style of Dead Cells as a soundtrack for the DLC.
- New storyline – Richter Belmont and Alucard will be by your side throughout your quest to vanquish Dracula, helping you to navigate the maze of Dracula’s castle and providing you with strong weapons (sometimes willingly, sometimes not). However, where there is good there is evil, so watch out for powerful foes who will try everything in their power to stop you from reaching the throne room.
- 3 epic boss fights – Combat the very essence of evil in two intense duels versus Death and Dracula, both set against a majestic backdrop. If you can survive these gauntlets, prepare yourself for our most ambitious boss showdown yet…
- 20 Castlevania outfits – roleplay as all your favourite characters like Alucard, Richter Belmont, Simon Belmont, Maria Renard, Trevor Belmont, Sypha Belnades, or even Dracula himself!