Den grafiske historie, Stilstand, skabt af Ida Hartmann og Niila Games udkommer 27. august til PC via Steam og til mobiler til iOS og Android. Det er en sort komedie med en vild fantasi omkring mentalt helbred. Handlingen er henlagt til København hvor en ung kvinde kæmper med forventinger og følelse sammen med et skygge monster i lejligheden.
Graphic novel artist Ida Hartmann and Niila Games today announced that Stilstand is coming to PC (via Steam) and mobile (iOS and Android) on 27th August.
Another sip, another long drag, another swipe left. Trying to find yourself when your world is falling apart can be a lonely business. Stilstand is a darkly comedic interactive graphic novel following the grim yet hopeful journey of one woman through a summer riddled with anxiety and loneliness, trying to stay afloat in Copenhagen with the help from the shadow monster in her apartment.
Based on the hand-drawn comics and personal writings from the danish graphic novel artist, Ida Hartmann, Stilstand is a personal and hand drawn tale about the high expectations and fragile emotional life that many young people struggle with.
- A dark comedy that offers observations of real life through fantastic events
- Explores themes of mental health, loneliness and isolation.
- Flip through the pages of an interactive graphic novel and watch it come to life as you play.
- Search for love and adventures, send text messages and scroll through strange social media feeds
- Play meaningful and unique mini-games.
- Detailed and expressive black and white illustrations.
- A genre-bending cinematic soundtrack
About Niila Games
Niila Games is an independent game studio based in Copenhagen, Denmark that strives to make games that challenge and distorts the boundaries of the medium.
About Ida Hartmann
The autobiographical ‘Stilstand’ is 31 years old Ida Hartmann’s debut. Ida is from the comic and zine underground in Copenhagen, where drawings are raw and grotesque and feelings are worn on the sleeves.