Der lader til at GIANTS Software gennem FarmCon 23 aktiviteterne har afsløret at der kommer nyt indhold til FS23. Læs med her.
Publisher and developer GIANTS Software now shares first details on the activities for this year’s community event, FarmCon 23 – teasing new content for Farming Simulator games while announcing first items on the weekend’s agenda. FarmCon 23 takes place on July 1st and 2nd at DEUTZ-FAHR Arena in Lauingen, Germany. Tickets are available.
Presentations to Show New Expansion, Map & Much More
As farming enthusiasts and content creators gather to celebrate Farming Simulator and the dedicated community spirit behind the popular series, GIANTS Software prepares for a series of informative panels. Focus will lie on Farming Simulator 22 as well as the upcoming mobile game Farming Simulator 23, with presentations starting at 10 am:
- 15 Years of Farming Simulator: A series retrospective by GIANTS Software CEO Christian Ammann & CTO Stefan Geiger.
- New Expansion: Preview for Farming Simulator 22’s next expansion by Gameplay Producer & Lead Gameplay Programmer Manuel Leithner.
- New Map: Preview with first glimpse at Farming Simulator 22’s upcoming map by Senior 3D Artist Maximilian Frömter.
- Publishing News: Roundup of recent and upcoming projects by GIANTS Software, presented by Boris Stefan, Head of Publishing.
- Production Pipeline: From pre-production to delivering a final product – described by Publishing Coordinator Kenneth Burgess.
- Modding with Blender: Detailed information about modding with Blender, explained by Gameplay Programmer & Lead Integrator Stefan Maurus.
Entertaining Program for the Whole Family
Not only on stage, GIANTS Software and DEUTZ-FAHR plan for plenty of amusement: At gaming stations, the latest content for Farming Simulator 22 will be playable, and the new mobile game Farming Simulator 23 will be showcased as well. The Farming Simulator League (FSL) returns with Season 5, in order to participate in this esports tournament, teams need to register in advance via fsl.giants-software.com.
A virtual Bale Stacking Challenge will also take place, with the winners being awarded on stage – claiming prizes provided by DEUTZ-FAHR. The German manufacturer of globally renowned machinery organizes a real-life equivalent: Guided by DEUTZ-FAHR staff, participants operate real machines to carefully stack bales, plus drive a tractor on a separate test track. A 45 minute factory tour offers visitors a chance to learn more about DEUTZ-FAHR and a huge exhibition shows their range of tractors.
Standard & Gold Tickets Available
After fans have stocked up on official merchandise at the merch shop and are still in party mood, the “FAHR EVER DEUTZ Party”, organized by DEUTZ-FAHR, will be held close by – separate entrance fees apply. To attend FarmCon 23, fans need to secure their tickets via Eventbrite.
Standard and gold tickets are available. Every FarmCon 23 ticket includes a gift bag with a selection of merchandise. While all tickets are limited, the golden upgrade is only available in very low quantities. Everyone quick enough to score a gold ticket will enjoy an exclusive evening with developers of GIANTS Software – a delicious dinner included.