Final Fantasy XIV er spillet der hele tiden bliver ved med at give. Nu kan vi byde på nyt indhold til spillet.
Patch 5.2 er netop landet. Der kommer nye quests til Main Scenario, nye raids, dungeons og meget mere. I kan se alt indholdet til Patch 5.2 lige her:
● New Main Scenario Quests –
The acclaimed narrative of Shadowbringers continues, as the Warrior of
Darkness and the Scions of the Seventh Dawn await such time when the
Crystal Exarch might return them home.
● New Raid: Eden’s Verse – The second chapter in the Eden raid series will feature challenging new battles in both normal and savage difficulties. Eden’s Verse introduces the character of Gaia, created by famed FINAL FANTASY developer Tetsuya Nomura.
● New Dungeon: Anamnesis Anyder – Tackle this new challenge alongside fellow adventurers, or a party of non-player characters using the Trust system.
● New Trial: Cinder Drift – The Ruby Weapon represents the latest advances in Garlean military technology, and can be challenged by players in both normal and extreme difficulties.
● New Beast Tribe Quests – The Qitari will provide new quests geared towards Disciples of the Land classes.
● New Chronicles of a New Era Quest “The Sorrow of Werlyt” – Discover the lore behind the new Weapon series, as the Garlean Empire seeks to break the stalemate with Eorzean forces by unleashing this culmination of its twisted experimentation.
● Ocean Fishing – This Fisher-exclusive content will allow players to board a ship at specified times to enjoy fishing on the high seas, receiving experience and scrips based off the fish caught. Meeting certain conditions while aboard will grant all passengers the chance of a big haul!
● Ishgardian Restoration Update (Patch 5.21) – The next update in this content for Disciples of the Hand and Land will feature gatherer-specific content in the Diadem, high-level crafting challenges, a new ranking system and more.
● New “Resistance Weapon” Equipment Enhancement Quest Series “Save the Queen: Blades of Gunnhildr” (Patch 5.25) – This new quest series will feature regular updates from Patch 5.2 onward, allowing players to obtain powerful equipment as they learn more about the Hrothgar homeland, the Bozja Citadel.
● In-Game Adjustments – Players can expect to see several tweaks to Jobs, PvP Actions and New Game+ alongside several Crafter and Gatherer updates.
● New Mounts, Minions, Hairystyle, Emote, Crafting Recipes, and more.