Vi har lige haft David afsted til FF Fan Fest så han har fingeren på pulsen. Allerede fra midten af april får FFXIV fornøjelse af de kendte ansigter fra FFXV.Helten Noctis Lucis Caelum træder ind i Hydaelyn med Regalia, hvor han teamer up med Warrior of Light i kampen mod Messenger, Garuda fra Eos. Vi har alle detaljer nedenfor sammen med seneste trailer til Shadowbringers:
Patch 4.55 – coming 12th February
– New Rival Wings Map “Hidden Gorge” – The newest campaign in this large-scale 48-man PvP content will feature new mechanics and rules. Two teams will compete to control train stations within the arena to obtain valuable cargo,
and best Goblin Mercenaries who roam the battlefield to win their favor and have them fight as an ally.
– Eureka Hydatos – The fourth and final entry in the Eureka storyline will raise the elemental level cap to 60, add new logos actions and allow gear enhanced in Pyros to be further improved. Those who follow the story to its conclusion
will be able to enter The Baldesion Arsenal, an ultra high-end public instanced dungeon for up to 56 players. It’s a challenge not for the faint-hearted!
Patch 4.56 – coming Late March
– New Main Scenario Quests – the Stormblood storyline comes to a shocking conclusion.
– Even Further Hildibrand Adventures – the Inspector Extraordinaire makes a return.
– Stormblood Beast Tribe Quests – a new quest series bringing together the Beast Tribes of the last expansion.
– World Visit System – Travel to any world within your data center using the U’ldah, Limsa Lominsa, or Gridania aetherytes to meet and play with friends.
These new announcements bring to an end a weekend full of fresh information about the third expansion for the MMO, FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers, which launches on 2nd July 2019. Alongside the release date, first looks at the new ‘Gunbreaker’ job and ‘Viera’ race were shown, while an extended teaser trailer below,
Additionally, SQUARE ENIX revealed the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers Collector’s Edition. Available to pre-order from theSQUARE ENIX Storestarting 6th February. The Collector’s Edition includes:
– Shadowbringers Special Art Box – A unique silver-inlaid box featuring an illustration by artist Yoshitaka Amano. – Dark Knight Figure – An impressive high-quality figure that features the Warrior of Darkness as a dark knight. – Shadowbringers Art Book – An art book featuring a wealth of illustrations and concept art used in the creation of the expansion. – Shadowbringers Logo Sticker Cling – A reusable vinyl cling featuring the Shadowbringers logo. – FINAL FANTASY XIV Playing Cards – A deck of playing cards featuring a range of artwork from A Realm Reborn through Shadowbringers. – In-game Grani Mount – Ride the formidable Grani and strike terror into the heart of any foe in your path. Caution is recommended when mounting the rather pointy beast. – In-game Wind-up Fran Minion – Take Fran along as your partner in the skies, on land, or under the water. Wherever your adventure takes you, just keep it away from Mist. – In-game Revolver Gunbreaker Weapon – Squall’s iconic gunblade makes its appearance in FFXIV as a gunbreaker-exclusive weapon. Charge into battle with it…or not. Whatever.
Pre-orders forShadowbringerswill open exclusively on theSQUARE ENIX Storefrom 6thFebruary. Anyone pre-ordering will be eligible to receive the following items, which will be delivered starting 1stMarch, 2019 at 8am GMT:
– In-game Baby Gremlin Minion – There is nothing more invigorating than venturing into unfamiliar lands with a baby gremlin nipping at your heels and bad-mouthing your every move.
– Aetheryte Earring – An earring modeled after the Aetherytes found in towns across the land. Grants 30% bonus EXP when worn, up to level 70.
– Early Access – Early access grants users the ability to play Shadowbringers on 28th June*, several days before the official release!
Thanks to items being delivered ahead of launch, anyone pre-ordering Shadowbringers will be able to receive their Aetheryte Earrings to catch-up to level 70 before the expansion releases on 2nd July.