Kingdom Come: Deliverance har solgt over én million eksemplar og det vil Warhorse Studios og Deep Silver fejre ved at udgive en Royal Collector’s Edition af spillet med en masser af lækkert indhold. Denne udgives på PS4, Xbox One og PC.
Man vil kunne anskaffe sig Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Collector’s Edition den 25 Juni 2019.
Her er hvad den indeholder:
Content overview Royal Collector’s Edition:
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition*
- Double-Sided Poster featuring “A Woman’s Lot”-Artwork and world map
- 15cm tall Polyresin Figurine of Theresa, painted in silver and with an antique finish
- Selection of the official Kingdom Come: Deliverance soundtrack on Audio-CD
- Deliverance – Making of Kingdom Come and Fechtbuch: The Real Swordfighting behind Kingdom Come on Blu-Ray
- Decorative Metal-Pin with Kingdom Come: Deliverance Logo
* Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition includes all DLCs:
- Treasures of the Past
The Treasures of the Past unlocks unique treasure maps and additional ingame armour for Henry.
- From The Ashes
As the newly appointed bailiff players have to decide which structures to build first, how they want to attract peopleand how to settle disputes amongst the citizens. A bailiff’s lot is hard for sure, but even he can enjoy some fun after a hard day’s work. Taking one of the new horses for a ride, rolling the dice or just visit the local tavern – which he just ordered to be assembled – are just some of the activities that are introduced to the game with From the Ashes.
- The Amorous Adventures of bold Sir Hans Capon
Amorous Adventures challenges players to help their friend Hans Capon. Hans is in love and he needs Henry’s guidance to conquer the heart of beautiful Karolina. However, things turn out to be trickier than expected. A lost family jewel, a magic love potion and the most romantic poem of all promise many hours of new fun moments in Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
- Band of Bastards
This add-on lets players accompany a group of mercenaries guarding the roads. Caught in a web of old, well fertilized hatred between Radzig Kobyla and another noble family they are hired to protect Radzig’s realm. Players will join this group of troubling men, led by the notorious Sir Kuno Baron von Rychwald, not only to assist them, but also to keep them in line.
- A Woman’s Lot
In “A Woman’s Lot” you play as Theresa accompanied by
her loyal dog Tinker in a standalone questline. You will experience the ordinary
life in Skalitz and later witness fateful events of Sigismund’s raid from a
completelydifferent perspective. “A Woman’s Lot” provides the last
puzzle of the Skalitz story, as you find out what happened just before Henry
was found unconscious.
About Kingdom Come: Deliverance Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia!
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
Historically inspired: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia