En lidt forbedret version af MX vs ATV Supercross Encore er netop annonceret til Playstation 4 og Xbox One.
Grunden til vi skriver at den er forbedret, er at der er en del nye ting i denne version frem for den version vi kender fra Playstation 3 af.
I kan se alt det nye som MX vs ATV Supercross Encore til Playstation 4 og Xbox One har at byde på her:
- 12 Outdoor Nationals tracks from MX vs. ATV Alive
- 2 Open World environments from MX vs. ATV Alive
- Free Ride – Explore the world by yourself or with your friends online.
- Waypoint – A fan favorite available for the first time with the Alive environments. Find the quickest path to reach all of the gates before your competition does.
- Brand new and updated 2015 apparel, licensed from top Motocross Companies.
New Content (Non-Exclusive):
- 5 Rhythm Racing tracks – A new game mode and first for the MX vs. ATV series. Drag race your friends down straightened out Supercross dirt tracks filled with obstacles and jumps. Practice your Rhythm Racing by yourself in single player or take on your friends online and with split screen racing.
- Updated high-res rider models, bikes, and track textures which are rendered in true HD.
- The entire audio system has been re-mastered which includes adding in for the first time 3D positional and new environmental effects. This new audio results in a more clear and immersive high definition experience for the player.
- Smoother online play.
- Introducing a tutorial section explaining controls and pro tips offering guidance for newcomers to the series.
New UI elements with an improved flow.
MX vs ATV Supercross Encore udgives på Playstation 4 og Xbox One i slutningen af i år.