Hello Games kunne for nogle dage siden annoncere en helt ny opdatering til No Man’s Sky. I opdatering 1.3 kaldet Atlas Rises kommer du til at opleve drastiske ændringer og store mængder tilføjet indhold til spillet.
Atlas Rises indeholder godt og vel alt det gamere har ønsket siden spillet udkom for et år siden. Selve spillets handling har fået sig et ordenligt løft med over 30 timers nyt historie indhold. Derudover byder listen på missioner, forbedringer med at handle ressourcer, økonomien er blevet bedre, en lite form for multiplayer og rigtig meget!
Har du nogle minutter, kan du her læse den massive liste af indhold mm. der er at finde i Atlas Rises opdateringen:
A NEW STORY
- In the Atlas Rises story, the fabric of existence is starting
- A mysterious new interdimensional race have appeared.
- Glitches are causing ancient portals to activate.
- Our story brings a new context, quest system and branching narrative to No Man’s Sky.
- 30 hours of new story content.
- Double the lore and interactions of the existing game.
- Discover the truth behind the Abandoned Building logs, the World of Glass, the Sentinels, the Redemption of the Gek, and the meaning of sixteen…
- After Waking Titan, Atlas Rises.
- The variety and visual quality of planetary biomes has been improved.
- Explore rare new exotic planet types as you journey toward the galactic core.
- Discover and scavenge lost cargo from gigantic crashed Freighters on planetary surfaces.
- Use the terrain manipulator to excavate buried resources in the region.
- Complete Salvage missions for Guild rewards.
- Visit the new Mission Agent in Space Stations to pick up unique and rewarding new tasks.
- Missions are constantly generated, and cater to all play styles (scanning, trading, combat and exploration).
- New NPC guilds have been introduced, each with standing and objectives.
- Build your standing with numerous NPC guilds and unlock more difficult, more rewarding missions.
- Analysis Visors have been re-calibrated to show more information and offer better rewards for scanning.
- Analyse resources before harvesting for to gain alternative resources from mining.
- See more information about each discovery.
- Scanning Flora and Fauna now yields increased rewards.
- Specialised analysis visor upgrades can be equipped to further improve effectiveness.
- A new mission log allows you to view your pending missions, and to decide which to track.
- The discovery page gives a clearer and visually improved view of your journey.
- An in-game guide has been added, offering numerous gameplay explanations and tips, for new and returning explorers.
- Depth of field has been added as an option in photo mode, as well as NPC interactions.
- Transform the ground beneath your feet using the new terrain editing Multi-Tool enhancement.
- Add or remove terrain to mould the landscape as you see fit, anywhere on any planet.
- Choose from a number of materials, shapes and sizes to sculpt your unique creations.
- Ancient portals can now be activated. Revisit previous planets, others bases or jump randomly to new worlds.
- Learn the language of portals by unlocking mysterious glyphsas you journey through the universe.
- Interact with a portal and input a specific combination of glyphs to quick travel to a specific planet.
- Share glyph combinations with the community to help others travel quickly to specific planets and points of interest.
- Glitches in the simulation have begun to appear.
- Visualised by strange floating orbs, up to 16 players can see and communicate with one another, and explore the universe together.
- While interaction with others is currently very limited, this is an important first step into the world of synchronous co-op in No Man’s Sky.
- While interaction is very limited, VOIP (Voice over IP) allows proximity based voice chat with other nearby explorers.
- Use portals to quickly travel to more populated planets, or to meet up with friends.
- New Class S ship designs have been introduced, and can be found roaming the galaxy. Interact with their owners to view, and offer to buy their ship.
- Wealthier systems have more expensive, higher class ships.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Temperature measurement has been converted from Celsius to Fahrenheit based on locale.
- Summon your ship from anywhere on a planet’s surface using your quick menu.
- Specific Technology and Cargo inventories have been added to improve inventory management.
- Playstation 4 players can now adjust their field of view via the options menu.
- Jump between systems from the comfort of your Freighter. Just interact with the hologram on your bridge, and select a location to travel to.
- Landing your ship no longer auto-ejects you from the cockpit. Take time to survey the planet before exiting.
Hvad siger du til opdateringen?
No Man’s Sky er ude nu til PS4 og PC.