Spiller du Valorant så er der en masse godt at hente i disse dage. En ny patch er landet nemlig.
Denne gang er der selvfølgelig en masse rettelser. Men ud over det, så er der også Replication game mode i begrænset tid. Se den fulde patch note til patch 2.09 her:
● The instant decay inflicted when entering Viper’s smoke or crossing her wall, reduced 50
● Blocked vision of the gaps above Mid-Wood Doors and A Metal Doors
● Smoothed player collision in various locations
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
● Added tactical timeouts to Tournament Mode Custom Games
○ 2 tactical timeouts can be called per game, per team.
○ Tactical timeouts last 60 seconds.
○ Tactical timeouts freeze all player movements for the duration of the timeout.
○ For technical pauses, the standard Pause Match Timer option is still available.
● Improved the visual synchronization of bullet tracers and impact effects for Observers
○ This should fix most cases where it looks like a player is killed before a bullet
reaches them in our esports viewing experience.
● Adjusted color of placeable utility on the minimap to match team color for Observers
● Adjusted color of names in player loadout HUD to match team color
● Spaced the End Game Phase and Pause Match Timer options in Custom Games to
● Improved feel on rope ascenders in high latency situations
● Minor performance optimizations to UI in matches
● Added team colors for placed Agent abilities, for observers
● Fixed issue where Astra’s Nebula was slightly offset once fully formed
● Fixed bullet impacts on Sova’s Owl Drone wings appearing in the wrong locations
● Fixed issues across multiple Agents with incorrect damage icons for abilities showing up
in the killfeed
● Fixed issue where Killjoy’s Nanoswarm audio would cut off if it was destroyed right after
● Fixed an issue where Skye’s Seekers did not show how many enemies were affected in the
● Omen can no longer drop the Spike or weapons while casting From the Shadows
● Fixed an issue where Killjoy’s Alarmbot would display flashed visual effects while
● Fixed an issue where weapons could be instantly reloaded after spamming orb pick ups
○ Thanks for raising this issue here!
● Fixed an issue where sound was lowered by 5dB
● Fixed 1P snow impacts that occurred rarely in gun fights
● Fixed a number of exploits around the map
● Fixed an issue where players could sandwich themselves in between Sage’s wall and the
Mechanical Doors on Breeze (or Ascent)
● Fixed a bug that was causing a player’s leaderboard rank to not show up on their Act
● Fixed a bug that was showing the ranked rating threshold on the leaderbaord for
○ Only the current Act should show a ranked rating threshold bar from now on.