Vi har sakset oversigten samt videoklippet der viser de forskellige ændringer til WoW som er kommet med Patch 7.2.5
Key features of Patch 7.2.5 include:
- Relive the Many Deaths of Chromie (and Save Her!) – Chromie of the Bronze Dragonflight has been assassinated! Luckily she commands the power of time itself, so stuff like this isn’t permanent. Help Chromie uncover the mystery of who wants her out of the picture—and help her break free from this unpleasant time loop—in this fun quest line with new twists and turns every playthrough.
- Return to the Black Temple with Timewalking – Gather your friends and guildmates to relive a key moment in the story of the Burning Legion with our first-ever Timewalking raid: the Black Temple. Earn classic loot powered up for current content, and add the Warglaives of Azzinoth to your Demon Hunter’s arsenal. Black Temple Timewalking will be available whenever Burning Crusade Timewalking is active. *This challenge is not for the faint of heart so it requires a pre-made group.
- New Events and Mini-Holidays
- Trial of Style – Gather your friends to judge—and be judged—in this transmog fashion contest.
- Auction House Dance Party – Watch out: one of your faction’s major auction houses is about to get funky.
- Moonkin Festival – Travel to Moonglade and build a bond with a moonkin hatchling.
- Pet Battlers! – Now that you’ve conquered the Wailing Caverns, prepare for the Deadmines (pet battle dungeon, of course).
- Darkmoon Faire – The forsaken band, Blight Boar, is in town! While enjoying their sweet death metal, go toe-to-toe with the Death Metal Knight itself!
- And Soon (June 20th) – Bring an End to the Invasion in the Tomb of Sargeras Raid – You’ve been powering up your Artifacts, fortifying your Class Order, and weakening the enemy’s defenses with the aid of the Legionfall Offensive on the Broken Shore. Now travel into the depths of the 9-boss Tomb of Sargeras raid, confront Kil’jaeden the Deceiver, and bring an end to the Legion’s invasion of Azeroth.