Ratchet & Clank har taget Playstation 4 spillerne med storm, og nu er der et par opdateringer på vej der retter småfejl.
Der kommer hele 2 opdateringer inden for den næste uges tid, så det er bare om at holde øje med det.
1.03 er frigivet i USA, og er lovet at den er lige på trapperne til os, og 1.04 har de lovet udgivelse af i næste uge.
Opdateringerne retter følgende:
- Balance FMV and game volume
- Adjusted card drop probabilities
- Adjustments to hoverboard races
- Trade Up
- Fixed issue where trophy could not be unlocked if all cards are collected before trading.
- Fixed issue where players got stuck on Aridia near hydrodisplacer section
- Fixed issue where players could not obtain Gold Bolt on Gaspar
- Fixed issue where players couldn’t finish flying section (and trophy) on Pokitaru due to crash.
- Fixed issue where hoverboard races on Rilgar were not available
- Fixed issue where players could get stuck on Warship in Nebula G34
- Fixed issue where players could get stuck on Kalebo III
- Fixed issue where players could get stuck during trespasser puzzle on Deplanetizer
- Fixed issue where dying at the same time as the final boss causes fight to contantly reload
- Fixed issue where Hologuise isn’t available on Deplanetizer.
- Fixed issue where Grim’s garage won’t open on Veldin after killing enemies.
- Fixed issue where game could crash on Batalia while obtaining RYNO card.
- Fixed issue where cinematic on Aridia would play when dying before clearing area.
- Fixed issue where XP/levels gained after final boss would not carry over to new Challenge Mode.
- Use “No HUD” cheat with the Plasma Striker zoom
- Big Al’s audio should now properly play
- Tech Head
- Trophy should unlock properly
- Fixed issue where Kerwan train sequence wouldn’t start.
- Fixed issue on Pokitaru where Big Al/Felton would not progress back to ship.
- Fixed issue where crates would disappear at certain camera angles.
- Fixed issue on Nebula G34 where player could not progress after boss fight.
- Fixed issue where boost rings would sometimes disappear during hoverboard races.
- The Bouncer now retains XP and upgrades if entitlement is lost.