Så er det i dag at Acer Predator Sim Racing Cup 2021 speeder op for at få de første skandinaviske deltagere i spil om præmier for mere en $50.000. Konkurrencen er åben for alle og du kan læse mere her under:
· The Predator Sim Racing Cup 2021 powered by Indycar driver and F1 legend Romain’s Grosjean R8G eSports team brings ability to find new talent in simracing at a grassroot level
· Registration is free and open to anyone with a PC starting on May 10 in Scandinavia
· Total Value of up to $50,000 prize pool on offer, winner of national cup automatically enters international competition with chance to join the R8G eSports roster for one year
Acer today announced that registration for its ultimate Predator Sim Racing Cup 2021 powered by no other than Indycar driver and F1 legend Romain Grosjean’s own simracing team R8G eSports is now open until May 14th 2021. Operated on the AssettoCorsa platform, participation is not limited purely to sim racers, but also fans of motor sports, gamers and enthusiasts.
Entry to the Scandinavian Predator Sim Racing Cup in Denmark, Sweden and Norway will be determined by a hot-lap qualifying. Up to 20 single-drivers will be able to compete in the Scandinavian final, which will last 45 minutes. The Scandinavian champion will gain automatic entry to the International Final, which will take place in May 30th, and will be racing against other 14 national champions and the pro drivers of the R8G eSports team. The champion of the International Final will win an exclusive “money can’t buy” experience to join the R8G eSports team for one year.
“Acer has always and continues to pioneer in making eSports accessible to everyone and supporting new talent at a grassroot level. With the Predator Sim Racing Cup 2021 we have created for the first time our own international and fully digital eSports competition which brings a new level of excitement to simracers, gamers, racing and motorsport fans with a high attractive price pool for the winners,” said Henrik Frydahl, Country Manager at Acer Nordics. “We are extremely excited about this new campaign working in close collaboration with motorsport legend Romain Grosjean, his R8G eSports team and top retail partners up to 30 countries.”
All drivers of the Scandinavia Predator Sim Racing Cup 2021 will have access to a Mercedes AMG GT3 racing on the historic Monza circuit known for its awesome spectacle of cars breaking from 350km/h to just 70km/h, while the circuit for the International Final will be selected by all participating national champions by voting.
· Qualifiers – May 10 – May 14
· Scandinavian Final – May 16 at 20:00
· International Final – May 30 at 14:15