Så er GameMill Entertainment ude med American Ninja Warrior Challenge. Det sker i samarbejde med NBC og Universal Games and Digital Platforms. Du finder det til både PlayStation 4, Xbox One og Nintendo Switch.
“We are happy to announce American Ninja Warrior Challenge is now available,” shares Andy Koehler, VP of Business Development and Licensing at GameMill Entertainment. “Working with Universal to create an American Ninja Warrior experience that fans will love has been a great partnership and opportunity. American Ninja Warrior Challenge brings the competition to people in a new way; empowering players of any age to achieve victory while the crowd cheers them on.”
In American Ninja Warrior Challenge, players compete on favorite obstacle courses from the show to earn the American Ninja Warrior title, while show hosts Matt Iseman and Akbar Gbajabiamila provide commentary. Players can test their skills with friends and family in couch multi-player mode or take on career mode to train and compete all the way to Mt. Midoriyama.
“For more than a decade, each season of American Ninja Warrior has been a highly immersive experience that has provided fans with nail-biting finishes on intense obstacle courses,” said Chris Heatherly, EVP, Games & Digital Platforms, Universal Brand Development. “American Ninja Warrior Challenge captures that level of suspense and excitement in an authentic way, and lets players of all ages and skill levels compete to earn bragging rights as the next American Ninja Warrior.”
Key features of the game include:
- Players can choose from a variety of features to customize their very own athlete.
- Unlock new costumes while advancing through Career Mode.
- Train in the Gym to strengthen stats to ensure victory on the course.
- Compete through multiple city courses in order to make it to the National Finals in Las Vegas, collecting various achievements along the way.
- Tackle more than 20 obstacles inspired by the American Ninja Warrior television show.
- Create combinations of challenging obstacles by using the Course Creator.
- Raise the roof, break dance and air guitar. Choose from a variety of fun Celebration emotes to increase stamina.
- Single player or couch multi-player lets everyone join in.
Throughout its 10-year run (and counting), the three-time Emmy Award-nominated American Ninja Warrior has been a cultural phenomenon that captivates millions of viewers every week. Based on Sasuke from Japan’s Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, the show has no gender boundaries, and has inspired athletes and contestants of all ages. The competitors tackle qualifying and city finals rounds across the country, all in the hope of reaching the four-stage national finals in Las Vegas, which includes the intimidating Mt. Midoriyama. While it is one of the most difficult competition shows on television, American Ninja Warrior is accessible to everyone, regardless of age.