Rogue Games, har annonceret at Arcanium: Rise of Akhan nu officielt er ude af Early Access på Steam og dermed rammer en V1.0. Det er ude nu og du finder det til ca. 150 kr (€21) og vi har linket til Steam lige her: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1056840/Arcanium_Rise_of_Akhan/
Det er et open world single player strategi kortspil som smelter rougelike sammen med deck building. Du kan se hvad V1.0 indeholder i traileren her under.
Arcanium is a single-player Roguelike Strategy Deck Builder and Card Battler set in a visually striking fantasy world of anthropomorphic animals, where good, evil, magic and technology collide. Players will be compelled to form a party of three adventurers and embark on a dangerous journey to defeat Akhan the Calamity, and save Arzu from destruction. Become immersed in an epic story filled with captivating lore and characters, each with their own set of abilities, equipment and upgrades, allowing players to connect with each of the heroes in a different way
Arcanium Key Features:
- Open-world & Hero progression – Explore a vast continent broken down into several Provinces, each with a unique feel and a different set of challenges. Playing Heroes will level them up between runs and progressively unlock their full sets of ability cards.
- Non-linear & procedural acts – Players are in total control of their own journey. Roam freely inside full-3D procedural maps, but keep an eye on the Threat meter… The longer players stay in a province, the harder the enemies get.
- Unique turn-based combat system – Players must choose their abilities wisely during every turn, coordinating all three heroes in their team. The innovative combat system is easy to learn while offering tremendous strategic depth.
- Arena mode & boss battles – Players can defeat challenging unique bosses in the deadly Arena, including facing off against corrupted versions of Arzu’s famous Heroes.
- Many Heroes to unlock – Unique Heroes with varying mechanics and themes will keep players brainstorming for new compositions and combinations. Each Hero has a unique starting deck of Ability cards that fits one of 6 classes.
RPG-like looting system – Find powerful Artifacts, gain new Ability cards, learn cross-character abilities, and discover consumable items throughout the journey. Players can edit their Heroes’ Ability decks and Equipment rosters at any time outside of combat.