|GRID+ V3 main features:
- CAM-powered digital fan controller for precise and efficient cooling
- Supports 6 separate channels, automatically detecting 3-pin fans and 4-pin PWM fans; delivers up to 5 watts of power per channel
- 0 dB fan feature for near silent operation
- Slim profile and magnetic back for simple installation
- Adaptive Noise Reduction technology automatically optimizes cooling and fan noise
Smart fan control
If manual fan control is your preference, GRID+ V3 supports both voltage and PWM control, and you can choose a separate fan profile for each channel: Silent, Performance, Fixed, or Custom. Label each fan channel, build your own custom fan curves, and tune your system using the intuitive CAM dashboard.
Each channel automatically detects if you’ve connected a 3-pin fan or 4-pin PWM fan. GRID+ V3 includes two Y-splitter cables for installing additional fans.
For nearly silent operation, your custom profiles can use the 0dB feature on GRID+ V3 to disable fans completely when temperatures are within the safe limits of your build.
Easy and discreet installation
GRID+ V3 features a slim profile, measuring only 15mm in height, and includes a magnetic back, making it quick and easy to install; it even fits behind most motherboard trays.
Adaptive Noise Reduction
Our unique Adaptive Noise Reduction uses an on-board noise sensor to measure and learn the specifics of your system to find the ideal balance between fan speed and cooling. With up to a 40% reduction in fan noise level, you won’t need to waste time designing custom fan curves. Leveraging machine learning to improve its results, this will ensure your fan settings are always optimal, even if you change hardware.