|H Series main features
- Modern aesthetics and builder-friendly features are delivered in three sizes: the H700i, a mid-tower ATX case; the H400i, a mATX case; and the H200i, a compact ITX case
- The Smart Device, a built-in digital RGB and fan controller powered by CAM, simplifies installation and management of RGB lighting and fans, saving time and money
- Premium, all-steel construction with the sleek H Series design; available in four color combinations
- Tempered glass side panel showcases custom RGB lighting
- Wire management is made easy by an all-new cable management system
- Water-cooling installation simplified for both AIO and custom loop configurations
- Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes cooling and noise balance for the best gaming comfort
Smart controls that matter
The unique Smart Device includes features from our HUE+ and GRID+ V3 digital controllers, allowing for effortless control of RGB lighting and fans using CAM. Customized lighting is streamlined with integrated and individually addressable RGB LED strips. Don’t waste time checking compatibility, installing, or manipulating physical buttons; our out-of-the box, elegantly controlled CAM software is all you need.
The H Series is available in four color combinations to match your taste, and its elegant all-steel construction is shared across all sizes. The tempered glass panel and signature PSU shroud showcase beautiful builds.
Enjoyable builds for all
Cable management can often take more time than assembly. We designed a new cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, on the back of the motherboard tray, for intuitive and easy wiring. The H Series simple, builder-friendly layout ensures you’ll enjoy building your PC as much as you enjoy gaming on it.
We simplified water-cooling installation with drop-in brackets and integrated reservoir mounting for custom-loop systems. Aer F fans* are included for optimal internal airflow. To preserve your system’s clean looks, front and PSU intakes are fully filtered.
Storage installation is a snap with quick-release 2.5” SSD trays on the PSU shroud. The H Series cases come with support for additional 2.5” behind the motherboard tray and mounting for traditional 3.5” drives. This storage layout optimizes airflow and interior space for a clean-looking build.
Adaptive Noise Reduction
Our unique Adaptive Noise Reduction uses an on-board noise sensor to measure and learn the specifics of your system to find the ideal balance between fan speed and cooling. With up to a 40% reduction in fan noise level, you won’t need to waste time designing custom fan curves. And the adaptive noise reduction algorithm uses machine learning to improve its results, ensuring your fan settings are always optimal, even when you change your system components.
*Case version fans and specs vary from retail version
4 color options for all H Series cases:
- Matte Black/Black
- Matte White/Black
- Matte Black/Red
- Matte Black/Blue