Beta programmet starter 14. oktober kl. 18 for PlayStation 4 og løber i 14 dage og ugen efter kommer Xbox One med. Beta slutter for begge konsoller fredag d. 28. oktober. Vi har sakset hele pressemeddelelsen:
One of the biggest additions to Infinite Warfare Multiplayer is the introduction of Combat Rigs. These are combat systems, or suits, chosen and worn by the player that provide a customized suite of tactical options. The Rigs are inspired by six distinct playstyles and are swappable mid-match to help you take a different approach to the game as it unfolds.
Each Combat Rig can be equipped with one Payload and one Trait. Payloads are weapons or abilities you can activate mid-match once earned, and they bring an immediate boost to your Rig. Traits are persistent passive abilities that open up strategic gameplay opportunities based on your playstyle. You can unlock three Payloads and three Traits on each Combat Rig as you progress through the game.
When the Beta kicks off next Friday, you will be able to get your hands on three of the six different Combat Rigs that will be in the game at launch on 11/4. Let’s take a closer look at them:
Designed for a mid-range assault-style player, equip the Warfighter rig to support the team by getting fast kills, quickly getting to an objective, and always being on the offensive
• Claw: Powerful spread-shot weapon. Fires bullets that can ricochet around corners.
• Combat Focus: Allows you to get double points for a limited time, getting you to that scorestreak even faster.
• Overdrive: Gives you a speed boost.
• Ping: Kills and assists send a ping that highlights nearby enemies.
• Persistence: Scorestreak counts don’t reset after death, but cost more.
• Resupply: Lethals and tacticals can be resupplied by scavenging supplies from downed foes.
This imposing suit is equipped with payload options designed to clear enemy threats quickly and with authority. Its focus is heavy defense and suppressive fire.
• Steel Dragon Heavy beam weapon that can target multiple enemies.
• Bull Charge Armored riot shield that destroys enemies as you charge.
• Reactive Armor Electromagnetically charged armor that shields you from enemy fire.
• Infusion When triggered, regenerates health quickly after taking damage.
• Man-At-Arms Heavy weapons won’t slow you down, and you start with maximum ammo.
• Shock Wave Slam yourself into the ground and enemies with this devastating jump.
A C6 Class remote-operated droid optimized for speed and close quarters combat.
• Equalizer Dual under-arm machine guns with built-in suppressors for close quarters combat.
• Rewind Rewinds your position and replenishes health and ammo.
• Reaper Switches you into four-legged, rapid melee combat mode.
• Combat Burst After each kill, gain a boost of movement speed.
• Propulsion Jump pack that recharges quickly and allows you to damage enemies underneath you with the blast from the jump pack.
• Rushdown Allows you to dash in any horizontal direction.
|Mission Teams bring a metagame to Multiplayer in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. By completing missions while enlisted in a team, you will earn a team rank. Complete those missions with honors, and you will earn extra experience towards your rank.
Each team has a unique commander who will deliver missions to you, and comment on your success or failure. Ranking up will give you rewards from that team, including calling cards, camos, emblems, unique Rig cosmetics, as well as specific prototype weapons that are only available from that team.
In the Beta, players will get to experience two of the four Mission Teams, and will be able to enlist in the JTF Wolverines when they start the game. Their motto is “First in the Fight,” and this team and their commander favor aggressive combat. Also available as players progress will be the Orion Initiative, who go by the creed “Vigilance to Victory,” and bring their organized strategy to objective based missions.