Så er der RPG i den fjollede afdeling. Det er The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos som er udviklet af franske Artefacts Studio. Du får et turbasertet RPG som har masser af humor, fjollede quest og en samling af helte som er mere kiksede end end falde på halen komidie. Du finder det på Steam:
Developer Artefacts Studio and publisher Dear Villagers (ScourgeBringer, Recompile) today released The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos on PC (Epic Games, Steam, GOG) and Mac (Steam) for $34.99 / €34.99 / £29.99.
The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos is a turn-based tactical RPG chock-full of charm, humour and chaos! Leading a ragtag company of unlikely heroes, players will embark on an epic adventure through the dreadful dungeon of Naheulbeuk, utilising both “strength” and “smarts” to overcome the very worst that the evil lord Zangdar has to throw at them.
With a stellar voice cast lead by Felicia Day (The Guild, Geek & Sundry, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos combines the fun, creativity and chaos of an epic fantasy tabletop campaign with the challenge of the very best tactical RPG games, delivering an adventure unlike anything you’ve played before.
The Naheulbeuk universe is an original creation by French author John Lang. It started as a very popular audio comedy series parodying role-playing, table top games, and heroic fantasy tropes. Now the world of Naheulbeuk is available in English and as a video game for the very first time!
- Explore a huge and surprising dungeon from the cave up to the luxury quarters of the evil lord Zangdar, passing through the goblin ice skating park and an extremely lively tavern!
- Play with seven classic role-playing game characters complementing each other’s skills as you level them up: the Ranger, the Elf, the Dwarf, the Barbarian, the Magician, the Ogre and the Thief!
- Exciting turn-based battles, with creative support mechanics between team members.
- An expansive bestiary (more than 100 enemies!) pushing you to think more tactically with every fight.
- Hidden and destructive objects (including beer kegs) with surprising status effects will turn the tide of battle for the better…or worse!
- An adaptive difficulty system: from an accessible and fun story mode with simplified combat to the “nightmare mode” where the smallest tactical errors will lead you to your doom!
- Bizarre conversations, absurd situations and unusual encounters await!
The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos Launches will be playable in English, French, German and Simplified Chinese, and is fully voiced in English, French and German.
On launch day, The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos will also be available in a digital Deluxe Edition for $42.47 / €42.47 / £33.12. The Deluxe Edition contains:
- A digital copy of The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos
- The official OST (digital)
- Digital Artbook (164 pages of artworks, behind the scenes material like early sketches and more. Available in English and French).
- 5 x additional music tracks
- 5 x Artworks in 4k resolution
- 5 x Animated Artworks
- Pack of audio lines from the game characters in English, French and German