Så er Hitman Definitive Edition er nu ude i Danmark. Her får du alt indholder der er udkommet til HITMAN siden det første afsnit. Der noget som stadig kræver en Internetforbindelse at hente. Vi har video ovenfor og hele pressemeddelelsen her:
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today released in the US the HITMAN™: Definitive Edition (May 18 in the Nordics), which is available in retail stores beginning today for PlayStation 4 Pro, PlayStation 4, Xbox One X and Xbox One. Developed by IO Interactive, the HITMAN™: Definitive Edition brings together all previously released content* and game updates from the first season of HITMAN™, in addition to new in-game disguises for Agent 47 inspired by classic IO Interactive titles – Freedom Fighters, Kane & Lynch and Mini Ninjas – celebrating the Danish studio’s 20th anniversary.
The HITMAN™: Definitive Edition features the following content:
- IO Interactive’s 20th Anniversary Outfit Bundle – Three new outfits inspired by Freedom Fighters, Kane & Lynch and Mini Ninjas
- HITMAN™ Season One (Main Game) – Seven exotic locations from the first season, including Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, Bangkok, Colorado and Hokkaido, along with the ICA Facility
- HITMAN™ Game of the Year Edition Content – Four missions from the Patient Zero Campaign, three themed Escalation Contracts that unlock three unique weapons, as well as the Clown Suit, Cowboy Suit and Raven Suit from the recent Game of the Year Edition digital release
- HITMAN™ Summer Bonus Episode – Featuring ICA bonus missions in Sapienza and Marrakesh
- HITMAN™: Blood Money Requiem Pack – Including the Requiem Suit, Pale Duck Explosive and ICA Chrome Pistol
- All featured Contracts, Escalation Contracts, Challenge Packs and game updates fromHITMAN™ Season One and the HITMAN™ Game of the Year Edition
Please note that a portion of add-on content is not pre-loaded on the HITMAN™: Definitive Edition disc and requires an internet connection. Additional content is approximately 12-24GB depending on platform.