PM Studios og Endflame har tænkt sig at invaderer dine drømme med udgivelsen af Ikai til PC, PlayStation, Xbox og Nintendo Switch. Denne mørke japanske folkefgortælling puster nyt liv i dæmoner og andet skræmmende. Se med i traileren:
“Ikai has been a true passion project for a long time,” said Laura Ripoll, Producer & Designer at Endflame. “Our team has been so deeply invested in this story that we’re thrilled to finally share it with the world. We hope it creeps you out, plays with your emotions, and delights your puzzle-solving minds all at once.”
Embodying the soul of the classic first-person psychological horror genre with a defenseless main character incapable of attacking evil creatures through traditional means. No guns, swords, or howitzers here. Instead, Ikai explores a new sense of horror by making the player face the threats directly.
Don’t faint, embrace your weaknesses and pray you can survive the mayhem you’ve just unleashed.
- FEAR: Experience the horror in first-person by the hand of Japanese spirits, monsters, and yokai.
- EXPLORATION: Wander around a feudal Shinto shrine and explore to unveil the story behind Naoko, the main character.
- DRAWING: Concentrate on drawing protective seals over the strange sounds and events happening around you.
- PUZZLES: Pit your wits against challenges that will try to stop you
- STEALTH & RUN: Be silent, do not disturb the evil… Or just run, run away from it all, if you can.
The physical version of Ikai is also available at select retailers for PS5, PS4, and Nintendo Switch which includes a sticker sheet and collectible postcard. The physical edition is priced at $34.99 and is shipping now, alongside the digital version.