Cryptic Studios og Perfect World Entertainment ønsker glædelig jul med vinter aktiviteter i Neverwinter Shadowmantle. Fra 19. december og frem til 9. januar fejres Winter Festival of Simril. Det giver en afbræk i hverdagen og du kan se de mange aktiviteter nedenfor.
- The Twilight Run – Take part in slalom races around the Lake Glorfindar on your favorite mounts, on your feet, or the brand new magical Winter Sled mount!
- Monsters on Ice – Fight on an icy lake against frost goblins, ice trolls, and rimefire golems in a contest to defeat the most frigid foes possible!
- Ice Fishing – Go ice fishing across Lake Glorfindar, utilizing rare baits and better rods to pull in the largest fish possible. Rare fish bring in more points in a contest, and more Lights of Simril to be used for various Winter Festival-exclusive items
- Star Gazing – Stare into the winter sky and view the various constellations of Neverwinter and receive a fortune. Lucky players may even receive a special buff!
- Simril Lightcrafting – Collect the Lights of Simril and craft them into various items in a brand new Master of Lights profession!
- New Holiday Items – Use the Lights of Simril and Stars of Fortune currencies to purchase rewards such as the new Sparkling weapons, fashionable scarves, the Winter Sled and Dappled Riding Horse mounts, the Frost Mimic and Fawn of Shialla companions, and more!