Så er indie udvikleren Auroch Digital aktuelle med deres tycoon spil Megaquarium til både PS4, XO og Switch. Her kan du skabe dit eget akvarie og bygge en forlystelse op omkring fisk.
Megaquarium is an economic simulation game in which you grow your public aquarium to a thronging metropolis filled with hundreds of guests, loads of staff and almost 100 different aquatic life forms such as fish, sharks, crustaceans, corals, jellyfish, other invertebrates, and turtles.
Originally launched on Steam by Twice Circled, Megaquarium features a campaign mode with 10 levels in which you will learn how to design and manage an aquarium. Additionally, the game contains a sandbox mode with customisable settings and a random challenge generator.
Every decision you make in Megaquarium –your choice of animals, filters, tanks, staff and layout– has consequences. You’ll have to master both creativity and economics to make your business succeed and keep your guests happy.
- 10 level ‘learn the game’ campaign
- Sandbox mode with full customisation and random challenge generator
- 97 species of livestock to discover each with their own unique care requirements
- Over 100 different objects to place including filters, skimmers, nitrate reactors, chillers, heaters, food boxes, equipment stations, doors, gates, food and drink dispensers, balloon stands, decorations, paint and more!
- Plan staff talks down to the subject, time and frequency to increase your point income even further!
- Gift shop and guest facilities
- Fully featured theming and decoration system