Så er Warner Bros. Games opg DC ude med den første video om det kommende Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League. Det er en tredje persons actions shooter der udvikles af Rocksteady Studios. Den første video med titlen “Suicide Squad Insider” givet et overblik over fortællingen, gameplay elementer og den åbne verden i Metropolis. Udgivelsen er sat til 2. februar 2024 og du allerede nu forudbestille.
Entitled “Suicide Squad Insider,” the first episode dives into the game’s core gameplay mechanics, narrative elements, open-world Metropolis, and more. With insight and commentary provided by members of the Rocksteady team, the video explores the studios’ rich history of character-driven storytelling, which combines with a seamless fusion of traversal and combat to make Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League a distinct experience.
Additionally, Episode 1 touches on Metropolis, the expansive city of tomorrow that is brought to life in a way that hasn’t been seen before and full of familiar DC elements to discover. Viewers will also notice cameo appearances by actors Tara Strong (voice of Harley Quinn), Scott Porter (voice of The Flash), and Nuufolau Joel Seanoa a.k.a Samoa Joe (voice of King Shark) who offer thoughts on their respective characters and the game’s storyline.
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is an original genre-defying third-person action-shooter in development by Rocksteady Studios, creators of the best-selling Batman: Arkham series. Play as Harley Quinn (a.k.a. Dr. Harleen Quinzel), Deadshot (a.k.a. Floyd Lawton), Captain Boomerang (a.k.a. Digger Harkness) and King Shark (a.k.a. Nanaue) and embark on an impossible mission through Metropolis to save Earth and take down the world’s greatest DC Super Heroes, the Justice League.
Starting today, players can pre-order Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC (Steam and Epic Games Store). Please see full details below on the Standard and Deluxe Editions.
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Standard Edition
- PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions available for pre-order physically and digitally; PC version available digitally (Steam or Epic Games Store)
- Main game features Rocksteady’s world-class narrative storytelling and open-world mayhem, along with a captivating action-shooter experience
- Post-launch seasonal updates and earnable characters to expand the story with new missions, items, and more, available at no additional cost
- Access to all free seasonal battle pass tiers (as each becomes available)
- Four Classic Outlets, one for each Squad member (pre-order bonus/available at launch)
- Four Rogue Outfits, one for each Squad member (PlayStation 5 digital pre-order bonus only)
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Deluxe Edition
- PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions available for pre-order physically and digitally; PC version available digitally (Steam and Epic Game Store)
- All Standard Edition content and pre-order bonuses
- Four Justice League Outfits, one for each Squad member
- Three Black Mask themed notorious weapons (pistol, sniper rifle, and heavy weapon)
- Four Squad Golds themed weapon dolls, one for each Squad member
- One premium battle pass token
- Four No Shade Outfit color swatches, one variant for each Squad member (digital versions only)
- Up to 72-hour early access to the game, prior to the main launch on February 2 (pre-order bonus)