Hvis du stadig spiller Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers har vi godt nyt til dig.
Patch 5.15 er nemlig landet. Vi kan love den har en masse lækkert at byde på. Nyt level cap til Blue Mage, nye spells og meget mere. Se den officielle pressemeddelelse omkring dette her:
New Level Cap, Job Quests, Spells and more!
2019 – SQUARE ENIX® today released FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online Patch
5.15. This update introduces new challenges for Warriors of Light,
including a new PvP mode for those looking to test their skills against
other players and the first major update for the Blue Mage limited job,
providing content which can be enjoyed solo or with friends.
Further details on Patch 5.15 content are available below:
● New PvP Frontline: Onsal Hakair (Danshig Naadam) – This new frontline map and ruleset teams up each of Eorzea’s grand companies with a tribe of Xaela from the Azim Steppe as they fight for control of territory in this grand demonstration of martial prowess. Each team will work to capture ‘Oovo,’ bases which earn a team points while under their control—the first team to accumulate the required points will be declared the winner.
● Blue Mage Job Updates – FINAL FANTASY XIV Online’s first limited job receives its first major update following its introduction earlier this year.
○ Level Cap Increase from Level 50 to Level 60
○ New Blue Mage Job Quests
○ Learn New Iconic Blue Magic Spells
○ Additional Masked Carnivale Stage – Blue Mages can challenge themselves in these Blue Mage-exclusive duties to earn weekly rewards.
○ Introduction of the Blue Mage Log – Form a party of Blue Mages to conquer various dungeons and trials through teamwork and strategy using blue magic. Players can reap weekly rewards by defeating specific targets, including high-difficulty “prime targets” that provide even greater bounties.
● New Mount, Minion, Crafting Recipes, Achievements, and More.
Full Patch 5.15 notes can be found here: https://sqex.to/AGfCh