EA spils er ved at være pay-to-win med deres sindsyge in-game økonomi og flere former for betaling hvor den eneste EA er interesseret i, er den hvor du køber for rigtige penge. Senest er det Need For Speed Payback hvor det tager så lang tid at låse op for noget at du enten opgiver spillet eller overgiver dig og bruger rigtige penge for at vinde. Det samme gør sig gældende med det kommened Star Wars Battlefront II hvor EA ganske rigtigt har sænket priserne på heltene de “glemte” bare at fortælle de samtidig også sænkende de point du optjener pr. kamp.
Nu er StarCraft II gået free2play og det fejrer Blizzard med denne video som i den grad udstiller EA og der mikro transaktions økonomi.
Vi har mere ny fra Blizzard her under:
At BlizzCon 2017 earlier this month, we unveiled a ton of updates coming to our games—and starting today, several of these are now live!
- StarCraft II is now free-to-play
- Heroes of the Storm welcomes a Dragon Aspect to the Nexus: Alexstrasza
- Go behind-the-scenes of “Honor and Glory,” the latest Overwatch animated short
StarCraft II Now Free-to-Play
As we announced at BlizzCon, StarCraft II is free-to-play starting today! Players around the world now have access to the best of what the ultimate real-time
strategy game has to offer, including:
- The full, award-winning Wings of Liberty single-player campaign
- Immediate access to all multiplayer units in Unranked Multiplayer and Custom game modes
- Free access to the Ranked Multiplayer ladder by completing 10 “First Wins of the Day” in Unranked Multiplayer or Versus AI modes
- All Co-op Commanders free up to level 5, including the brand new Terran commander combo Mira Han and Matt Horner, who also debut today
- Between November 8 and December 8, players who already have Wings of Liberty (as of October 31, 2017) can get a free digital copy of Heart of the Swarm
Dragons Enter the Nexus in Heroes of the Storm
November 14–December 12
The first-ever Dragon Aspect to enter the Nexus arrives today in Heroes of the Storm, along with the Dragons of the Nexus quest, which rewards players with three new portraits!
Warcraft’s Alexstrasza has swooped into the fray. She’s a powerful support Hero who can transform into her massive Dragon Aspect form to rain fire down on friends and foes alike.
Here are some of the rewards Heroes of the Storm players can acquire with the arrival of Alextrasza and the Dragons of the Nexus event:
- New Skins: Dark Queen Alexstrasza, Dragon Aspect Alexstrasza
- Alexstrasza Emoji Packs
- New Skin Variations for Cho’gall, Varian, Kharazim, Samuro, Kael’Thas, Medivh, and Chromie
- Dragons of the Nexus Quest: Play five games to earn the Dragonqueen Alexstrasza Portrait, 10 games to unlock the Dragonstrike Portrait, and achieve 90 takedowns in winning games to receive the Stained-Glass Dragon Knight Portrait
Overwatch: “Honor and Glory” Animated Short Director’s Commentary
Enjoy an insider’s look at our latest animated short, “Honor and Glory,” featuring director’s commentary by Ben Dai from Blizzard’s animation team.