Det kommende spil Summoners Fate kan faktisk gå hen og vinde Nordic Game Discovery Contest som afholdes i November. Læs meget mere om det i den officielle pressemeddelelse her:
Summoners Fate is a turn-based tactics and deckbuilding game that challenges you to command your favorite fantasy characters in novel ways. Hurl a squirrel at an orc and mutate it into an army of super human hulk squirrels. Shoot a fireball and blast the Liche King into the waiting broadsword of your Barbarian. Free a caged bear and hope he likes you.
Explore an open world filled with chance encounters where a roll of the dice can change your fate. Along the way, recruit new characters and choose cards to build your team. Master creative strategies to achieve the most satisfying victories. Defeat powerful bosses in ever-changing adventures and fulfill the cosmic prophecy. Your wits and wonder are your weapons as you guide the Summoners Fate.
“The NGDC is such an invaluable experience for us because it’s an opportunity for the entire world to see who we are as developers, the ambition of our vision, and the sincerity of our commitment to deliver players with the best experience.” ~Ross Przybylski, Founder & Game Developer, D20Studios
Summoners Fate include a lot of great features:
- Top-Down Perspective – The world is a tabletop board game brought to life. Your team looks up at you to command them. It’s a good thing they have double jointed necks.
- Ever-Changing Adventure – Explore a unique open world each time you play filled with encounters where a roll of the dice can change your fate. Manage your resources carefully to survive.
- Accessible Strategic Depth – Execute gratifying combos with intuitive controls. Your position, facing and environment matter in ways never before seen in a tactical RPG.
- Creative Deck Building – Construct decks with over distinct 400 cards including 200 playable characters. Choose familiar favorites or originals like steampunk time traveling rats!
- Cross-Platform Multiplayer -Pick up and play from anywhere with cross-platform support on PC, Mac, Android and iOS in real-time, asynchronous and offline multiplayer modes.
- Community Driven Design – We listen and bring your awesome ideas like super slap treants to life. Chat directly with creator Ross Przybylski on Discord and Twitch.