I dag kickstarter Riot Games sæson 2023 i verdens mest populære MOBA, med en video der viser, hvad der kommer i League of Legends og LoL Esports.
Eventet er den officielle begyndelse på League of Legends Ranked og turneringssæsonen for både hverdags- og professionelle spillere. Ligeledes bliver spillere opdateret på, hvad der kommer til at ske i det nye år.
Teamet fra League of Legends har diskuteret Ahri ASU (kunst og bæredygtighedsopdateringen), Aurelion Sol CGU (den omfattende opdatering af gameplayet), Mid-Year Ranked Reset og 2023 Champion roadmap og meget mere. Derudover har LoL Esport tidligere annonceret et helt nyt konkurrenceevent, Season Kickoff, som skal fejre starten på sæson 2023. Eventet begynder den 10. januar.
Season 2023 Begins!
The ranked season has officially begun! Make your mark on the new year and your Ranked climb with the Season 2023 Missions and earn the following rewards:
- 2 Hextech chests and keys
- 6 icons
- Precision Icon
- Domination Icon
- Sorcery Icon
- Resolve Icon
- Inspiration Icon
- Rune Book Icon
- 3000 Blue Essence
- 8 Champion shards
- Season 2023 Kickoff Icon and Season 2023 Icon
- Mark Maker Ward skin
Champions in 2023
- Ahri’s ASU is almost here! Look forward to updates on her base, skins, VFX, splashes, and all nine tails.
- Players can also look forward to more mid-scope updates to freshen up older champions’ gameplay fantasies and to modernize the roster overall.
- Aurelion Sol mains can expect a completely updated ability kit for the Star Forger in his upcoming CGU.
- League’s Champions team continues to invest in their goals of making a more diverse champion pool that’s inclusive of all cultures, genders, and in-game skill levels for every role. In 2023, players can expect new champions Milio, a male enchanter from Ixtal, and Naafiri, a female midlane Darkin assassin.
Skins in 2023
- In 2023, Kalista, Aurelion Sol, Ivern, and Kled will be getting skins!
- Skin thematics coming in 2023 include the new Faerie Court skinline and the fan-favorite Cats vs. Dogs skinline.
- For the first event of the new year, Lunar Gods and Mythmakers descend upon the Rift. Look forward to the following skins in patch 13.1 and 13.2:
- Lunar Empress Ashe
- Lunar Guardian Kha’Zix
- Lunar Empress Qiyana
- Lunar Guardian Malphite
- Lunar Emperor Thresh
- Mythmaker Galio
- Mythmaker Garen
- Mythmaker Irelia (Legendary)
- Mythmaker Sivir
- Mythmaker Zyra
- Prestige Mythmaker Sivir
- Prestige Porcelain Lissandra
Ranked in 2023
Starting this year, the two Ranked Splits will have a Ranked Reset in between, with rewards to match, in an effort to bring League up to modern-day expectations and to address pain points around the stress of avoiding decay or demotion in the middle of the year.
- Ranked Reset: When Split 2 of the Ranked season starts, the reset will not be as heavy as the one in January given that the game won’t change dramatically enough to warrant making players re-earn their rank to the same extent. The Mid-Year Reset will also be even less significant if a player hasn’t played many games since January.
- Rewards: Players can now earn full ranked rewards each Ranked Split, including icons & emotes, Ranked borders, and a Ranked skin. This means there will be two skins for Ranked this year, as well as some extra rewards for the climb.
- In addition to this, players will no longer have to reach the Gold rank requirement to earn a Ranked skin and can instead, earn it based on a rank-dependent number of Ranked games played.
- Chromas will still be granted based on your final rank at the end of the Split.
Season Kickoff Event
From January 10-11, the LCS, LEC, LCK, LPL, LJL, CBLOL, LLA, PCS, and VCS will host a special two-day broadcasted event previewing the 2023 season and highlighting the players to watch this year, giving fans a first look at Season 2023 on the Rift, and a peek at what’s in store for LoL Esports in 2023.
All pro teams in each of the nine leagues will send players to compete in the Kickoff event. It’s up to each region to determine how teams are drafted, so you might see different methods in the LCS versus the PCS. The games will be best-of-3’s on Summoner’s Rift with no champion bans or repeats. Each of the pro teams represented on the winning team will be able to create an emote with our designers to be added into League of Legends
The Kickoff event will replace the League of Legends All-Star Event. While All-Stars has provided players and fans with countless special moments over the years, the current calendar can be challenging for many All-Star players. Replacing All-Stars with the Season Kickoff event provides a much-deserved break for pro players and an exciting new platform for fans that will supplement the end-of-year local competitions and celebrations that regions typically hold during this period.
Social Impact Challenge
To celebrate all the changes coming to the jungle, League of Legends is holding a special social impact challenge for players around the world. For every 100 Season 2023 in-game missions players complete by January 24th, Riot Games will contribute $1 to the Riot Games Social Impact Fund in partnership with ImpactAssets to support environmental conservation efforts, up to $1M total.
For more information on League of Legends and LoL Esports, visit leagueoflegends.com and lolesports.com