Så er der en samlet oversigt med aktiviteterne i forbindelse med Halloween. Denne gang er det et fælles tema på tværs af alle deres spil som kaldes Hallow’s End.
BLIZZCON 2017 – IN-GAME BONUS ITEMS REVEALED
Every BlizzCon, we give out a stash of in-game bonus items to attendees and Virtual Ticket holders to say “thanks!” to the most epic gaming community in the world. World of Warcraft players are already circling Stormwind and Orgrimmar on their BlizzCon mounts—and starting today, Overwatch and StarCraft II players can join in the celebration too.
Here’s what players get when they join us for BlizzCon 2017 in person or order the Virtual Ticket:
- Overwatch – BlizzCon 2017 Winston Skin – Live in game starting today!
- StarCraft II – Junker SCV, Probe, and Drone skins – Live in game starting today!
- Heroes of the Storm – Nexus Razorback Mount, BlizzCon 2017 Banner, BlizzCon 2017 Portrait, and Cartoon Nexus Razorback Spray – Coming Soon
- Diablo III – Murkromancer Pet – Coming Soon
- Hearthstone – Mystery Goody – Coming Soon
- World of Warcraft – Stormwind Skychaser and Orgrimmar Interceptor mounts – In game now
Starting today, BlizzCon attendees and Virtual Ticket holders also get early access to the BlizzCon 2017 online merchandise sale on the Blizzard Gear Store. The public sale is scheduled to begin October 17.
HALLOWEEN RETURNS TO OVERWATCH
October 10–November 1
The fright for the future is back! Starting today, the Overwatch Halloween Terror seasonal event returns for its second year. Players can explore the haunted streets of Eichenwalde and Hollywood, expand their collection of Halloween seasonal cosmetics, and team up to fight the forces of evil in two PvE brawls—Junkenstein’s Revenge and the all-new Junkenstein Endless brawl featuring a different cast of heroes.
We’re also re-opening our crypt so players can unlock their favorite Halloween-themed items from last year along with over 50 new tantalizing treats, including legendary skins like Corsair Ana, Van Helsing McCree, Dragon Symmetra, and Cultist Zenyatta.
HEROES OF THE STORM – HALLOW’S END
October 17–November 14
Hallow’s End is coming back to the Nexus, complete with spooky new skins, emoji packs, a new themed Loot Chest, and an updated Hallow’s End Quest that rewards a spray, banner, and portrait! To help bring even more mayhem to the season, a new Hero is joining the battle: Overwatch’s explosives-obsessed Junkrat.
Here are some of the treats Heroes of the Storm players can unwrap during the event:
- New Skins: Fallen Junkrat, Dr. Wolf & Stein Greymane, Vampire Hunter V, Phantom Stallion, Spectral Stallion, Bewitched Brightwing, Paper Bag Gazlowe, Garden Shambler Murky, Creepie Chromie, Pumpkin Cho’gall
- Hallow’s End Emoji Packs
- New Skin Variations: Scarecrow Xul, Vampire Slayer Valla, Crimson Count Arthas, High Gravity Zarya, Pirate Queen Cassia, Dragon Genji, Oni Genji
- Hallow’s End Quest: Play two games to earn the Cartoon Headless Horseman Spray, eight games to unlock the Hallow’s End Warcrest Banner, and 15 to score the Headless Horseman Portrait before the event concludes in November
WORLD OF WARCRAFT – HALLOW’S END
October 18–November 1
The Headless Horseman is back! Hallow’s End returns to Azeroth for another season of Tricky Treats, costumes, mischief, and for the lucky few, a chance to claim the steed of the Headless Horseman.
The Headless Horseman will be making his home at the Scarlet Monastery this year, and players will be able to trade their Tricky Treats for new costumes, a new pet, and new pointy hats—the perfect accessory to round out any Hallow’s End party ensemble.
More details to come—in the meantime, players should mark their calendars for next Wednesday and practice their bucket-throwing skills.
HEARTHSTONE – HALLOW’S END AT THE INN
Coming later this month
The Innkeeper will be hosting a Hallow’s End–themed event with special emotes, festively decorated boards, and a themed Arena complete with themed heroes. Stay tuned for more details.
DIABLO III – PATCH 2.6.1
Coming soon – Now on PTR
The streets of Sanctuary are already pretty scary, but we do have some tricks up our sleeve in our next game update. In the upcoming Patch 2.6.1, we’re taking a close look at our classes and making tweaks and adjustments to several sets, items, and skills.
The patch is coming soon, and it will be a great time to jump back in—especially if you’ve got a special place in your heart for skills like Whirlwind, Frozen Orb, and Exploding Palm.