Så er DLC pakken “Together We Rule” ude til HUMANKIND. Sun Tzu skrev i Kunsten af føre krig at “den største kunst er at foreføre fjenden uden at kæmpe”. Det repræsenterer godt indholdet af denne DLC pakke hvor du skal spionerer og udøve diplomati for at sidde med magten.
It’s also the perfect encapsulation of our goals for diplomacy in HUMANKIND™, our turn-based historical strategy game. We want to give players many options beyond warfare to earn Fame and achieve victory in the game. Which is why today we are very excited to announce the release of our first expansion Together We Rule and the accompanying “Metternich” free update, focused on diplomacy and espionage. It’s all about subduing the enemy without fighting.
TOGETHER WE RULE EXPANSION
See the world in a new light and manage conflicts differently with new gameplay features focused on diplomacy and espionage:
- Congress of Humankind – Get involved in an inter-empire forum with the Congress of Humankind. The congress will allow players to vote and decide on global doctrines and arbitrate international conflicts together.
- Embassy – Use this new Quarter to sign agreements that are beneficial for both empires, like joint training or research agreements. Or use your Leverage currency to force an empire to take specific actions to your benefit, like lowering war support or enforcing demands.
- – Use this new unit family to gather Leverage. They will also allow you to infiltrate, sabotage and disinform other empires.
- Diplomatic Affinity + 6 New Cultures – The new Diplomatic Affinity allows its cultures to have a more active role in the world’s diplomacy.
- Their Active Ability allows them to demilitarize a territory for 10 turns, while their Passive Ability allows all their units, beyond just agents, to collect Leverage.
- The 6 new cultures are the Sumerians, the Han Chinese, the Bulgarians, the Swiss, the Scots, and the Singaporeans.
- 6 new wonders, new narrative events, new music – Monument Valley, Pamukkale, Chocolate Hills, Eldgjá, Palace of Versailles, and the Congress of Humankind Headquarters.
METTERNICH FREE UPDATE
Whether you decide to opt for the expansion or not, we hope you’ll enjoy our major free update. The “Metternich” update adds new Stealth mechanics, revamps independent peoples, allows for third-party battle reinforcements, and adds new UI options and improvements.