Så er det muligt at hente Ghost Recon Breakpoint beta’en som starter kører 5. til 8. september. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint udkommer 4. oktober.
During the Closed Beta, players can participate in Man Down, an in game charity event, donating to Child’s Play by teaming up in co-op and helping their teammates by reviving them when they are down. The more players participate, the more Ubisoft will donate, so team-up and protect your squad mates!
In addition to Closed Beta details, the Post-Launch plan for Year 1 is now available. Year 1 Post-Launch starts at launch with Operation Greenstone, followed by Episode 2 and 3, coming every 4 months. Each Episode will receive hours of new content and support including a New Adventure, New End-game Content (Raid and Updates), Faction Missions as well as PvP Updates and regular new content, detailed below:
- New Adventures: New story-driven content that expands the main story of the game will be available with each episode.
- New End-Game Content: Every Episode will bring new End-Game content. Episode 1 brings the Project Titan Raid. Players will explore an active volcano on a new island in the Auroa archipelago where they need to use all the skills learned on Auroa in intense four-play co-op challenges. The Raid is replayable and adaptable for all play styles.
- New Faction Missions: Factions in the game will evolve over time and every month, new narrative Story Faction Missions will be released, bringing context as well as character development. New Faction Missions will be available daily and will provide objectives to support the factions and their narrative arcs.
- New Classes: Three new classes will be introduced in Year 1, starting with the Engineer which brings an expertise in hacking.
- Live Events: These events will feature VIPs that will help Nomad tackle new, terrible threats. A new Event will be available with each Year 1 Episode and lasts one month.
- PvP Updates: In addition to the three new classes coming Year 1, which will be fully playable in PvP, new maps and updates will keep Ghost War players on their toes.
- Regular New Content: New content such as new missions, activities and unlockables will be available with each new episode.
Also released today is a new trailer featuring critically-acclaimed actor Jon Bernthal who portrays Cole D. Walker, leader of the Wolves. The trailer follows Walker’s journey from becoming a Ghost and fighting alongside Nomad, to becoming leader of the Wolves, the organization that took over Auroa from tech-giant and drone producer Skell Technology, shutting it off from the world and weaponizing their drones.