Lige før jul kom opdateringen Glast Gambit til Warframe. Skulle du have misset den så har vi samlet listen med ændringer nedenfor.
Primary highlights of The Glast Gambit update include:
- NEW WARFRAME: Plague your enemies with the Infested powers of Lotus’ newest warrior, Nidus. Spread the Infestation by spawning maggots that seek nearby enemies, manifest plagued tendrils that will immobilize foes, and redistribute the damage you take to infected victims.
- NEW QUEST: Nef Anyo has stolen the children of the Mycona Colony, and the Tenno must challenge Nef in The Index and beat him at his own game.
- NEW WEAPONS: Handle new Weapons and Customizations with care as they have been corrupted by the Infestation.
- HEMA – Wield this symbiotic burst-rifle designed to leech health to forge its ammo, and then restore health with each headshot.
- HIRUDO – Rip into the enemy with fists of razor sharp cartilage. Steals health with each critical hit.
- RIVEN MODS: Expand your strength by wielding new Riven Mods for Secondary Weapons — but know that you must prove yourself before their powers are revealed.
- THORAC SYANDANA: Drape yourself with the new sinuous spine of Infested anatomy.
The Glast Gambit follows The War Within, Digital Extremes’ biggest, most comprehensive Warframe update
of 2016, on PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One. Catapulting Warframe to the top three most played games on Steam at its launch, The War Within drives players on a chilling journey through new missions, planets, and stunning lore-filled cinematics.