|This unique furnishing item can be placed in your home, and when activated, it’ll transform you into a monkey! Don’t worry, we’re fairly sure the transformation is only temporary.
EARN THE GRAND MASTER CRAFTER ACHIEVEMENT
The isle of Summerset features three different set crafting stations that you can discover during your travels. These locations, of course, include Jewelry Crafting stations that you can use to create custom-made rings and necklaces.
These stations will also be useful to you as you work to acquire the new Master Crafter Achievement. To earn this meta-Achievement, you must have earned nine extremely rare crafting Achievements, including some new and old:
- Professions Master (Earn rank 50 for all crafting professions)
- Unsurpassed Crafter (Complete 100 Master Writs)
- Trait Master (Research every available Weapon and Armor Trait at least once)
- Jewelry Trait Master (Learn all Jewelry Crafting Traits)
- Learn the Nirnhoned Trait
- True Style Master (Collect and learn 50 full motifs)
- Recipe Compendium (Learn 100 Provisioning Recipes)
- Potency (Translate all of the Potency runes)
- Botanist (Learn every Trait for a wide variety of Alchemy reagents)
Should you earn this new Achievement, you’ll unlock the Grand Master Crafter title and the incredible Skyforge Smith Hammer Outfit Style.