Så er 24 Entertainment og NetEase Games klar med en weekend hvor du helt bogstaveligt skal slå dig løs. Det er NARAKA: BLADEPOINT der er gratis fra fredag og hele weekenden i det som kaldes NARAKA FEST. Det er et spil som er en blanding af Fall Guys og Shadow Warrior. Fik vi nævnt Bruce Lee?
24 Entertainment of global games developer and operator NetEase Games is proud to have hosted its inaugural NARAKA FEST, which featured exciting announcements for NARAKA including upcoming Bruce Lee skins, crossovers with Fall Guys and Shadow Warrior, and more. In addition to the announcements at Naraka Fest, 24 Entertainment has announced a free weekend for new players beginning on December 17th.
To celebrate an exciting year for NARAKA, 24 Entertainment announced a free weekend for players from December 17th at 8 am PST through December 21st at 8 am PST. New players will be able to explore and learn NARAKA at their own pace as matchmaking will be divided between players that already own the game and those trying out the game for the first time.
The highlight of Naraka Fest was the revealing of the Bruce Lee / NARAKA crossover event. Players can gear up in official Bruce Lee apparel: with eight new outfits in total that take inspiration from Lee’s iconic films. Outfits for male characters will be available for Tarka Ji, Tianhai, Temulch, and Yueshan.
When designing the Bruce Lee outfits for Naraka’s female characters 24 Entertainment was inspired by Lee’s unrestrained flowing movements and limitless martial prowess. Players can unlock outfits for Viper Ning, Matari, Kurumi, and Valda.
The Bruce Lee outfits for Kurumi, Yueshan, Tianhai, and Valda will be available beginning on December 14th, at 11 am CST / December 13th 7pm PST. The remaining Bruce Lee outfits will be introduced in the weeks to follow. Commemorating Lee’s kung-fu ‘system’, Jeet Kune Do — Nunchucks, an all-new melee weapon, will arrive in NARAKA on December 14th.
NARAKA Fest also saw an update on NARAKA’s Global Championship. The NARAKA: BLADEPOINT World Championship, now underway. Following several rounds of play-offs, 24 three-player teams and plenty of solo players contended for spots in the NARAKA World Championship tournament. Catch up or rewatch all the battles on:
From December 17-20, NARAKA will be rolling out a variety of in-game events. During the game’s holiday event, players can find troves by breaking boxes, completing quests, or slaying foes that will award players with XP, Battle Pass Levels, or materials like Spectral Silk and loot boxes Every player that logs in during the event will receive a new skin for the brand-new weapon, nunchucks — the legendary Jingwu Nunchucks.
Other NARAKA Fest announcement highlights included:
· “Viper Ning to appear in Mediatonic’s Fall Guys(without a grapplinghook!)
· Raikou, NARAKA’s Katana skin, will be available in Shadow Warrior’s 3, while Shadow Warrior’s 3 Shuriken Spitter will appear in NARAKA.
· NARAKA FEST also hosted Mr. Wen Chenhua, the founder of Armor Forgers, a renowned Chinese armor restorer of the Tang and Song dynasties, and the designer of the armor in The Longest Day in Chang’an.
· “History in action in NARAKA” — 24 Entertainment and Armor Forgers collaborate together to make all in-game armor historically accurate.
· Yueshan will be receiving new apparel honoring the great power and majesty of the Terracotta Warriors.
· The Wuxia Crossover will also show off “The Legend of Sword And Fairy” and the “Xuanyuan Sword”. Naraka will carry on Meteor, Butterfly & Sword legacy.
· In March, Li Xiaoyao and three other characters will reunite in Naraka in an all-new fashion.