Så er Fanatec klar med en opdateret udgave af deres rat til Formel 1. Det officielle navn er ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 Esports V2. Der er masser af spændende funktionalitet som tilpasning af RGB farver, magnetiske paddels, opdateret elektronik og udskiftelig quick release.
High Quality Materials.
The CNC-machined and anodised aluminium front plate on top of a metal cage provides a strong construction, and genuine Alcantara® grips offer a sensational feeling of quality.
Officially licensed by Formula 1™
Inspired by cutting-edge F1 technology, the ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports V2 is built for competition at the highest level and used by professional F1® Esports drivers worldwide.
Loaded with tech.
Bright RGB RevLEDs and FlagLEDs provide useful information for the driver, and the display and FunkySwitch™ allow on-the-fly adjustments to your Fanatec hardware. Vibration motors built into the grips add extra tactile feedback (in supported games). The wheel is fitted with magnetic shifters as standard.
Magnetic paddles mean you’ll shift gears with confidence every time. Built from polymer composite, the shifters are lightweight and durable. The RGB RevLED bar (customisable through FanaLab) is an ideal indicator for timing perfect upshifts.
Telemetry data shown on the stunning blue LED display, including speed, current gear, and other parameters (depending on the simulation).
7-way FunkySwitch™ to adjust Fanatec Tuning Menu functions while you drive. Configure steering, force feedback settings, and even brake pedal settings (with compatible Fanatec pedals).
Replace the standard magnetic paddles with the Podium Advanced Paddle Module (sold separately) for additional inputs and analogue paddles. The exchangeable quick release means this wheel is ready for the transition to the all-new QR2 system (coming soon).
Add F1-style clutch paddles.
The ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports V2 can be upgraded to the Podium Advanced Paddle Module, which adds a dual clutch paddle system and two pairs of magnetic paddles with 3 mm-thick carbon fibre plates.
Ready for the future.
The exchangeable QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter) means the wheel can be upgraded easily to the next-generation QR2 system (coming soon).
This product is only compatible with the following wheel bases:
- CSL DD
- Gran Turismo DD Pro
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + – officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel – officially licensed for PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
- PC: this product is compatible with Windows PC.
- Xbox: this product is not compatible with Xbox systems.
- PlayStation: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent. PlayStation 5: Check our platform compatibility page for more details.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- This product does not include the Podium Advanced Paddle Module.
- Officially licensed by Formula 1™
- Replica of a steering wheel as used in formula cars. The compact diameter of 270 mm allows fast movements and reactions
- Durable metal construction
- Genuine Alcantara® grips
- Magnetic paddle shifters (CSL Elite Magnetic Paddle Module, preinstalled)
- 3 mm-thick, black anodised aluminium paddle plates
- Paddle module cage made of polymer composite
- Neodymium magnets
- Easily upgradable to ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module or Podium Advanced Paddle Module (sold separately)
- 11 buttons
- Analogue joystick
- 7-way FunkySwitch™: left, right, up, and down directional inputs, push button, and rotary encoder functionality
- Two vibration motors integrated with the grips, controllable through wheel Tuning Menu (SHO) or by game through Fanatec SDK
- RevLEDs with nine multi-colour RGB LEDs to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point, programmable by the user via FanaLab and by game developers via the Fanatec SDK
- Two FlagLEDs with three multi-colour RGB LEDs each to indicate tyre slip, flag warnings, pit limiter, and more, programmable by the user via FanaLab and by game developers via the Fanatec SDK
- Vibrant blue LED display to show telemetry data such as speed or gear selection (in supported games)
- Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base / racing wheel for details)
- Improved electronics means wheel is firmware-updatable
- Exchangeable aluminium quick release
- Steering wheel weight: approx. 1255 g (including QR1 Wheel-Side)
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports V2
- CSL Elite Magnetic Paddle Module (pre-installed)
- QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter), packaged separately
- Safety pin for long-term storage
- Safety screw for permanent mount on wheel base
- Quick Guide