Så er NZXT ude med en ny og forbedret udgave af deres H5 kabinet serie. Det er en af de mest populære i mellemstørrelsen hvis du er selvbygger. Der er samtidig ny og mere effektiv udgave af deres T120 kølere med og uden RGB.
H5 Flow: DKK 899
H5 Elite: DKK 1,199
T120: DKK 499
T120 RGB: DKK 549
NZXT, a leader in PC gaming hardware and services, today announces the successor to their popular H510 mid-tower ATX case, the H5 Flow and H5 Elite, and the T120 series of air coolers.
The H5 Series features two new ATX compatible cases that will be the main chassis featured in NZXT’s mid-tower lineup; they feature better overall thermal performance, improved cable management channels, and features the classic design that NZXT’s H series is known for.
Each case in the H5 series features an opened-up top that allows for the mounting of one 240mm radiator or two 120mm fans for improved thermal performance. These mid-tower cases maintain ATX compatibility in a compact form factor. The side panels are toolless, allowing easy entry to update any parts, fix any issue, and check in on your gaming PC. With optimized thermal performance and intuitive cable management, the H5 is an ideal chassis for most builds.
The H5 Flow
The H5 Flow focuses on getting the maximum cooling for your components with its perforated front panel. And along with the bottom intake fan that is optimally angeled to circulate hot air to the top quicker allowing for a cooler chassis. The H5 Flow comes in all white or all black to suit any style.
The H5 Elite
The H5 Elite is designed for people who want to create a showcase build for their setup. Each H5 Elite comes with two F140 RGB fans that are showcased through the tempered front glass panel. Additionally, an NZXT RGB fan controller comes built in that allows users to personalize their RGB lighting with NZXT CAM. With the improved top ventilation and bottom intake fan found in the H5 series, cooling performance is improved over the previous generations. Available color options include all white or all black.
The new T120 Air cooler is easy to install and maintain CPU cooler. This new air cooler features high-quality heat pipes to provide cooling to the CPU efficiently. The T120 can also come with RGB and is NZXT CAM software compatible for control of RGB and fan curves.
H5 Series Main Features
- A pre-installed fan near the bottom intake panel is angled for better overall cooling
- A perforated top panel provides optimal ventilation
- Intuitive cable management system with wide channels, hooks, and straps
- Tool-less access to front and side panels
- The top panel supports up to 2 x 120mm fans or 240mm radiator
Features Exclusive to the NZXT H5 Flow
- The perforated front panel allows for the highest cooling potential
- Includes two preinstalled F120 Fans
- The front panel supports up to 2 x 140mm fans or 280mm radiator
Features Exclusive to the NZXT H5 Elite
- Tempered glass front panel and built-in RGB controller
- Includes two pre-installed F140 RGB fans and one F120Q fan
- High-Quality heat pipes
- F120 fans (RGB or Not) with a high static pressure great for
- Easy to mount for both AMD and Intel sockets
- Non-RGB or RGB options to fit your build
- Controlled via NZXT CAM and works with other CAM-enabled accessories
Black and white options are available