Mashinky er startet som en tog simulator bygget af en enkelt udvikler, Jan Zelený. Nu bliver der så udvidet med køretøjer som benytter veje. Det har fået meget positive vurderinger på Steam bare for at vise at alt ikke skal være kæmpe titler for at underholde.
Independent developer Jan Zelený will upgrade his multi-awarded transport strategy solo-project game Mashinky –available on Steam– with the Road Vehicles Update on Sunday, October 6.
Mashinky is a strategy game which goal is to create your own train empire on a procedurally generated map. It features realistic graphics combined with an isometric construction mode, and board game-like rules.
- First pack of road vehicles
- New road vehicles AI, UI, replacement feature, in game lists, depot window, smart vehicles distribution over huge stations
- New road infrastructure: bridges, tunnel, station, depot
- New road vehicles gameplay rules, balancing, overtaking feature
- New physics including inertia, road bumps, prediction for slowing down
- Animated mechanical signals, depot doors
- Many fixes