Vi nærmer os efterhånden slutningen af Mayhem-sæsonen, annoncerer Respawn Entertainment nu Apex Legends War Games, en ny begivenhed med et sæt af belønningsspor og udfordringer.
As we approach the end to the Mayhem season, Respawn Entertainment has announced Apex Legends War Games, a new event featuring never-before-seen playlist modifiers, a new rewards track and a new set of challenges. Get a first-look at the game modes and all the content up for grabs when War Games launches on Tuesday, April 13.
In Apex Legends War Games, each new playlist modifier will only last for a few days, but players will want to come back for the earnable cosmetics and goodies, including epic Rampart and 30-30 skins, five unlockable Battle Pass levels and more XP challenges refreshed daily. In addition, five modes will take over normal Play Apex playlists in rapid succession when War Games kick off next Tuesday, including:
- Second Chance (Tuesday, 4/13 – Thursday, 4/15): Kicking off the event, this modifier grants each Legend one free respawn per match; once a Legend is killed, a Respawn Token is consumed to rise again from the player’s current location retaining all their weapons and gear. After a short duration, the player respawns high in the air to skydive back into the action.
- Ultra Zones (Thursday, 4/15 – Monday, 4/19): Get ready for multiple Hot Zones within a single map, and for more epic loot and gold items. Each Hot Zone is enveloped in a Flash Point – the enormous, glowing bubbles that replenish HP and shields when you stand in them. In this mode, consumable items are still available as normal throughout the loot pool.
- Auto Banners (Monday, 4/19 – Wednesday, 4/21): Adding a rather small but spicy change to squadmate respawning, this modifier lets players automatically retrieve their Squadmates Banner Cards! Players don’t need to loot their death box to retrieve their Banner Cards — they can just head straight to a respawn beacon. The loot pool has been altered to contain more Mobile Respawn Beacons too.
- Killing Time (Wednesday, 4/21 – Friday, 4/23): This event speeds up the match as Legends fall; during a round, whenever a Legend dies, the round time is reduced. If any given round is a massacre, the ring will close quickly so players have to keep an eye on the round timer to survive this modifier.
- Armor Regen (Friday, 4/23 – Tuesday, 4/27): Closing out the War Games, the Armor Regen will regenerate over time at a rate of 12 points per second in this final mode. Whenever players take damage, their armor will begin regenerating after an 8-second delay; this delay is doubled to 16 seconds if a player’s armor gets cracked.
Last thing, some new skins! Pathfinder, Wraith, Lifeline, Gibby, Mirage and Bloodhound are all rocking some re-imagined takes on classic looks to celebrate the War Games, so be sure to check out the Apex Shop.