Så er Indie udgiveren Modus Games sammen med udvikleren Frozenbyte klar med et nyt spil i Trine serien. Det er udkommet til Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, og PC. Det er stadig 2,5D i lækker indpakning. Se traileren her.
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince sees series heroes Zoya the thief, Pontius the knight, and Amadeus the wizard reunite for their most incredible adventure yet as they set out to locate Prince Selius. The prince’s spells have brought the land’s very worst fears to life, leaving the star trio little time to find their royal target and help revert his mismanaged magic. Prince Selius’ frightening work is on display in new gameplay from today’s launch trailer.
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince features:
- Refined 2.5D gameplay through a vibrant fairytale world
- Overhauled combat resulting in encounters feeling better than ever
- Three ways to play: Solo, Classic 3-player, or the new 4-player Unlimited mode
- Exciting new hero abilities for fresh possibilities in battles and exploration
- Branching skill trees allowing players to customize heroes to their liking
- Dynamic puzzles which change to challenge teams of different sizes
- One incredibly stubborn, magically troubled prince
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince is now available both on its own and within the series-spanning Trine: Ultimate Collection, which also includes Trine Enhanced Edition, Trine 2: Complete Story, and Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power.
For the latest on Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince, visit www.trine4.com, follow Modus Games on Twitter @modus_games and Discord (http://discord.gg/modus), like Modus Games on Facebook @modusgames, and wishlist Trine 4 on Steam.
Trine 4 is supported by the Creative Europe Programme – MEDIA of the European Union.